Post Thanks / Like

Smile Fast facts to brighten up your day

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	does-that-have-gluten-in-it.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	13115

https://www.worldvision.org/hunger-n...r-famine-facts

In Africa, hunger is increasing at an alarming rate. Economic woes, drought, and extreme weather are reversing years of progress so that 237 million sub-Saharan niggers are chronically undernourished, more than in any other region. In the whole of Africa, 257 million niggers are experiencing hunger, which is 20% of the population.

Successive crop failures and poor harvests in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Angola are taking a toll on agriculture production, and food prices are soaring. In the past three growing seasons, parts of Southern Africa experienced their lowest rainfall since 1981. Other areas suffered widespread destruction from Cyclones Idai and Kenneth in March and April 2019, near the time for harvesting.

As a result of these dire events, 41 million niggers in Southern Africa are food insecure and 9 million niggers in the region need immediate food assistance. That number is expected to rise to 12 million as farmers and pastoralists struggle to make ends meet during the October 2019 through March 2020 lean season.

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	13116

1968 to 1980s — A drought in the Sahel region led to 1 million deaths in Mali, Chad, Niger, Mauritania, and Burkina Faso.

1980 to 1981 — Drought and conflict led to widespread hunger in Uganda.

1984 to 1985 — Famine in Ethiopia: Drought in the northern highlands and problems delivering aid led to about 1 million deaths and massive displacements.

1991 to 1992 — The Somalia famine was caused by drought and civil war.

1998 to 2004 — During the Second Congo War, more than 3 million niggers died in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, mainly from starvation and disease.

2011 to 2012 — The Horn of Africa hunger crisis was responsible for 285,000 deaths in East Africa.

2015 to 2016 — A strong El Niņo affected almost all of East and Southern Africa, causing food insecurity for more than 50 million niggers.

2017 — 25 million niggers, including 15 million niglets, needed humanitarian assistance in East Africa. In September, inter-communal conflict in Ethiopia led to more than 800,000 niggers becoming internally displaced.

2018 — Africa was home to more than half of the global total of acutely food-insecure niggers, estimated at 65 million. East Africa had the highest number at 28.6 million, followed by Southern Africa at 23.3 million, and West Africa at 11.2 million.

2019 — Food security is deteriorating and expected to worsen in some countries between October 2019 and January 2020.

Name:	yxc3bsfdthg31.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	13117

Because nearly 40% of niglets in sub-Saharan Africa grow up stunted and mentally challenged due to chronic malnutrition, they lack the capacity to learn and contribute to society. It’s because their little bodies don’t get enough of the right nutrients at the right times to support physical and intellectual growth. Thus, their countries lose out on significant leadership and innovative potential, which perpetuates the cycle of poverty and deprivation.

When food crises happen, some niglets are malnourished for long periods. This leads to stunting (being underweight for their age). Niglets who were already growing poorly when the food crisis began now risk becoming permanently stunted (being short for their age).

Those who are most at risk experience severe acute malnutrition, known as severe wasting. This means their bodies are beginning to lose the ability to absorb vital nutrients. So they’re literally starving to death. And they’re nine times more likely to die than a well-nourished human child.

Slavery in America was the best thing that could have happened to African niggers.

Name:	notmyproblem938475.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	13118

2. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you just love how libs like to reword shit?
    causing food insecurity for more than 50 million

Don't you just love how libs like to reword shit?

Name:	darwin.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	13119Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darwin approves.gif 
Views:	47 
Size:	851.7 KB 
ID:	13120(click for giffy Chuck D.)

Name:	miss another payment and we take the blanket.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	13121
    Last edited by tweakstick; 11-29-2020 at 11:38 PM. Reason: picture disappeared
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it gets much worse they'll start eating each other. The process could be sped up if a Gibbs Me Funds is set up to purchase gallon jugs of nigger hot sauce!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why should we give a fuck about starving niggers?
    We got niggers here trying to kill us!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Yep!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I just enjoy reading about how millions of niggers are suffering.

There's no need to help them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I just enjoy reading about how millions of niggers are suffering.

There's no need to help them.
    Why?
    Especially when they won’t help themselves.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I glean from this data is that without whitey's intervention, a quarter of a billion niggers will starve to goodness.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
    Proudly deplorable

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    What I glean from this data is that without whitey's intervention, a quarter of a billion niggers will starve to goodness.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
    It's almost sadistic how whitey has given them the means to reproduce in such great numbers... only for them to starve to death in such great numbers.

Maybe this is evil whitey's way of grooming them to think that their lives truly have no value.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All those niggers are starving, but somehow they have the energy to muh dikk and create more niggers. Even without us feeding them, we're looking at 500 million starving niggers in 20-30 years.

In the 1980s, we were implored to feed the niggers. Gibs until the gibs hurt us. And what did we get? Ethiopia's population tripled in only 35 years.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Linguistics" is what Marxist assholes call their idiot-speak, such as "Food insecure". It's excuse terminology, meant to absolve bottom-feeding morons of the responsibility to feed themselves and their shitlings. I keep hearing about "food deserts" and "food insecurity" when supermarkets pull out of niggerville, even after said niggers looted and destroyed the whole area. Not to mention black employee theft and shoplifting meant the stores were losing money for years.
    The jigs in Africa killed and drove out the white farmers, looted the farms, allowed water, power and transportation infrastructure to collapse, and then cry ray-cizzums. As if whitey is to blame for them niggering up everything in sight.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    A while back my neighbor and I got into a disagreement about school breakfasts and lunches for those that were not legally here. Why should my tax dollars pay for some border jumpers spawn. To keep the peace I bit my lip but uttered the premise of what you get by feeding rats? After the blank stares stopped I said more rats.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The jigs in Africa killed and drove out the white farmers, looted the farms, allowed water, power and transportation infrastructure to collapse, and then cry ray-cizzums. As if whitey is to blame for them niggering up everything in sight.
    It's kind of a no-win situation, since even in the USA, when whitey tries to prevent niggers from niggering up everything in sight, they end up rioting.

It happened after MLK ate a bullet, it happened after Trayvon Martin ate a bullet, it happened after Michael Brown ate a bullet, and it happened after countless, nameless goids got goodified by cops while committing or attempting to commit crimes (some of which were the attempted murder of police officers). In every case, the niggers chimped the fuck out and wrecked shit because the stupid little things thought they had The Right To Commit Crimes.

Maybe in Africa, but the USA ain't Africa.

If you niggers want to act like retarded chimps, and all you want to do is chimp out every day over the dumbest of things, go back to Africa. If you would prefer to stay in the USA for all of the gibsmedats, shut the fuck up and follow the rules, you retarded ass monkey pieces of shit.

I have to apologize for my language. I am well aware that monkeys are a superior species compared to the negro species. The darkies are like what you would get if monkeys actually devolved and became dumber.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    If you niggers want to act like retarded chimps, and all you want to do is chimp out every day over the dumbest of things, go back to Africa. If you would prefer to stay in the USA for all of the gibsmedats, shut the fuck up and follow the rules, you retarded ass monkey pieces of shit.
    The Africans burn petty thieves alive every day, yet stealing is a still way of life. Nor do they have gibs over there. Our niggers wouldn't fare well under those circumstances, and would be turned into ashes and animal shit pretty quickly. I would love to see some rich US niggers convince millions of jigs to move there, and create Wakanda. They could put Obama on the $3 bill, which would be worth 3 cents in 5 minutes.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Africans burn petty thieves alive every day, yet stealing is a still way of life. Nor do they have gibs over there. Our niggers wouldn't fare well under those circumstances, and would be turned into ashes and animal shit pretty quickly. I would love to see some rich US niggers convince millions of jigs to move there, and create Wakanda. They could put Obama on the $3 bill, which would be worth 3 cents in 5 minutes.
    Well, you're in luck.

Akon is trying to make Wakanda in some African shithole.

Hopefully the US and UK niggers will flock to it and then we can have their passports cancelled.
    Proudly deplorable

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Well, you're in luck.

Akon is trying to make Wakanda in some African shithole.

Hopefully the US and UK niggers will flock to it and then we can have their passports cancelled.
    If only a nigger utopia was possible so they would all go away. Alas, they will always depend on whitey. Any place there are niggers is a third world shithole.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Linguistics" is what Marxist assholes call their idiot-speak, such as "Food insecure". It's excuse terminology, meant to absolve bottom-feeding morons of the responsibility to feed themselves and their shitlings. I keep hearing about "food deserts" and "food insecurity" when supermarkets pull out of niggerville, even after said niggers looted and destroyed the whole area. Not to mention black employee theft and shoplifting meant the stores were losing money for years.
    ORWELLIAN, isn't hate!!

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post