Close

Likes Likes:  3

Thread: The halo code

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The halo code

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/h...r-b243565.html

Somehow this has been slipped under the radar amongst all of the BLDM bullshit.

Apparently, sheboons want to wear their fur any way they please without professional repercussions.

What this means is that you can no longer criticise a affirmative hire sheboon's fur for looking and smelling like a fugly lump of crap.
    Proudly deplorable

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “While I’m fortunate to never have faced overt prejudice on account of my hair, for years it has been a constant source of deep shame. At my majority-white school, comments from both classmates and teachers made me feel embarrassed and alienated and had me reaching for the straighteners as soon as I could”

Tell me nigger, why are you at a majority white school? Were there no prestigious majority nigger schools you could go to where all of you stink and have the same fur equally? Thats right, you love to reap the benefits of white majority societies, then bitch and moan about the white people that make those societies possible.

3. Likes Odin's balls liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    “While I’m fortunate to never have faced overt prejudice on account of my hair, for years it has been a constant source of deep shame. At my majority-white school, comments from both classmates and teachers made me feel embarrassed and alienated and had me reaching for the straighteners as soon as I could”

Tell me nigger, why are you at a majority white school? Were there no prestigious majority nigger schools you could go to where all of you stink and have the same fur equally? Thats right, you love to reap the benefits of white majority societies, then bitch and moan about the white people that make those societies possible.
    It's what niggers do!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure why anyone would want to touch a monkey pelt anyway.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel sorry for this sow nigress.

Well, no; that's a lie. I want it to give a bat its wings as soon as possible.

My takeaway from this story is more visceral than anything offered in the actual story itself.

Every photo of the sherillas attached to that piece made me want to wretch.

The ugliness of your average nigger sow is almost incomprehensible to me. No wonder their bucks are all on the down-low!