Nigger warns other niggers to stay away from Europe

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	illegalimmigrant492021.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	13107

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/afric...ntl/index.html

Mustapha Sallah was in trouble.

He had hoped to be in Europe by now, pursuing his dreams of studying computer science and making a better life for himself. Instead, he was sitting in a Libyan detention center, having been detained in Tripoli by the Libyan Coast Guard.

"We were kept in rooms with little ventilation and no toilets. We would sit for days without taking baths. It was like hell," Sallah told CNN. He added that officers at the detention center often assaulted them by "beating us for the slightest things like refusing to sleep."
    Most people would think enhanced interrogation might involve sleep deprivation, not mandatory sleep times. But that's how niggers think.

In 2016, he thought he'd have that chance when he earned a scholarship to study computer science in Taiwan. "But there was no Taiwan embassy in Gambia, so I had to go to the closest one in Abuja, Nigeria," he explained.

After borrowing money from his sister to travel to Nigeria, he said he spent three months there before his visa application was denied. Three years earlier, then-president of The Gambia, Yahya Jammeh, had cut diplomatic ties with Taiwan for what he called "national strategic interest."
    Holy shit... this is one dumb nigger.

"I didn't know what to do: stay in Nigeria, or go to any other African country. At the end of the day, I got the mind of migrating (to Europe) because I know several people who took the journey and made it there," Sallah explained.

Globally, at least 33,687 migrant deaths and disappearances were recorded between January 2014 and October 2019, according to IOM -- with nearly half occurring on the route between Northern Africa and Italy.

After his visa to study in Taiwan was rejected, he said he got on a bus heading north to Agadez, a city in Niger. "I didn't even know the area -- I just kept asking people around what the best or possible way to reach Niger was." From there, he managed to travel to Libya. "You have to pay smugglers who drive pickup trucks to put you at the back of their trucks to get to Libya and then to Europe. I spent a month with my cousin in Libya before heading in another pickup truck for Tripoli," he told CNN. His journey to Tripoli was treacherous, he said, telling CNN he was detained and extorted multiple times by armed bandits. Sallah said he was close to death from starvation and even witnessed a gun battle between armed bandits and smugglers: "The man that was smuggling us told us that if we want to stay in Tripoli, we must get used to gunshots," he said.

But it all came to an abrupt halt in January 2017, when he was arrested by the Libyan Coast Guard in Tripoli.
    What exactly did this nigger have to offer Europe?

It just wanted gibsmedats! Fuck that stupid nigger!

Now 29, Sallah travels around his home country, visiting radio stations and communities to talk about his harrowing experience. He believes in the power of storytelling to educate others about migration.

"I always tell them about the difficulties," he said. "Some people lost their lives on the journey. I was part of those who ended up in detention. Every time you are on that journey, you are close to death."
    That's right, niggers. Stay the fuck out of human nations. We don't want you here, and you don't want to be here. All of us. Every single light skinned person... hates your nigger black skin, and they hate niggers. Niggers are the trash of the world and we want you to stay in Africa, where you belong. Niggers are an inferior subspecies and no nigger will ever amount to anything. All niggers are retarded scum that don't deserve to exist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Globally, at least 33,687 "migrant" nigger deaths and disappearances were recorded between January 2014 and October 2019...
    You can be damn sure that many of those deaths were not accidental! Eastern Med' countries like Turkey and Syria are notorious for sinking unflagged vessels. Real African Niggers™ aren't sneaking into Italy and Greece on registered vessels!

I have no doubt that tens of thousands of RAN's™ at the bottom of the eastern Mediterranean were put there by local navies and have never been accounted for.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    You can be damn sure that many of those deaths were not accidental! Eastern Med' countries like Turkey and Syria are notorious for sinking unflagged vessels. Real African Niggers™ aren't sneaking into Italy and Greece on registered vessels!

I have no doubt that tens of thousands of RAN's™ at the bottom of the eastern Mediterranean were put there by local navies and have never been accounted for.
    That makes me happy.

5. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    That makes me happy.
    Ditto!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish they could warn the nogs to stay away or leave America too.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We were kept in rooms with little ventilation and no toilets. We would sit for days without taking baths. It was like hell," Sallah told CNN.
    Since when do invaders get a red carpet rolled out for them? that's like putting out food for a cockroach infestation. Did this foul nigger expect to be put up in a 4-star hotel? I hope he spreads the word far and wide about how horrible and mean the world treats "migrants". Maybe they'll stay in their shit holes.

Anyway, what's the problem - no bath, no toilet, etc. Just like home!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Anyway, what's the problem - no bath, no toilet, etc. Just like home!
    In Africa, they are taught, as part of their culture, that it is the way of the devil, Lucifer himself, to dig a hole and bury your feces, to defecate in a toilet, or even to use toilet paper. The correct method to dispose of your biological waste, in Niggerland, is to find another nigger and piss and shit in their mouth, and then have them lick your genitals and asshole clean afterwards.

This is African culture, and we should be amazed at how proper and dignified they are.

There are so many things that niggers can teach humankind, and they are so cultured!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I wish they could warn the nogs to stay away or leave America too.
    So do I!!