Close

Likes Likes:  109
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyenas drag nigger out of bed and kill him (LOL)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/afric...ntl/index.html

An elderly man has been killed by a pack of hyenas in Zimbabwe, after they pulled him from his bed while he was sleeping.

The man, who has been identified by the authorities as 87-year-old Tendai Maseka, was dragged about 1,000 feet from his mud and wood hut.
    The incident occurred on Monday night in the rural region of Chirumanzu, in central Zimbabwe.

By the time Maseka's body was discovered by villagers, its lower half was missing.
    LOL, they actually used the word "its" to describe the nigger! On CNN!!

CNN couldn't say "his lower half was missing."

"This is the 60th human life lost this year alone to human wildlife conflict," said Farawo, who believes more than six hyenas were responsible for Maseka's death.

According to Farawo, half of the incidents involved elephants, while at least three involved lions.
    Wow, that sounds like a really civilized part of the world!

If only they were capable of building houses with doors that they could lock... instead of building mud and wood huts like the one mentioned in this story. Niggers are such fucking savages.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/afric...ntl/index.html

LOL, they actually used the word "its" to describe the nigger! On CNN!!

CNN couldn't say "his lower half was missing."

Wow, that sounds like a really civilized part of the world!

If only they were capable of building houses with doors that they could lock... instead of building mud and wood huts like the one mentioned in this story. Niggers are such fucking savages.
    Did the hyenas lick their collective @$$e$ afterwards to get the tast of nigger out of their "moufs?!"

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    By the time Maseka's body was discovered by villagers, its lower half was missing.
    I guess they didn't want to add, "and the villagers cooked and ate the rest."

The old dinge was way past his shelf life anyway.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I'd be willing to bet there were no hyenas.

He was probably killed and eaten by hungry members of his village.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♫♩♬
    It's the circle - the circle of poo!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    BULLSHIT!

The real story is, that dirty old mud hut nigger was trying to Muh Dik! the hyenas and they fought back. The missing bottom half of the hyena nigger was then dragged off by other local niggers to used for Muh Dik!

I didn't just fall off a turnip truck, you know...
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 11-29-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    BULLSHIT!

The real story is, that dirty old mud hut nigger was trying to Muh Dik! the hyenas and they fought back. The missing bottom half of the hyena nigger was then dragged off my other local niggers to used for Muh Dik!

I didn't just fall off a turnip truck, you know...
    I like this version the best.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor pups! They must’ve been desperate and starving in order to resort to eating a nasty old shit skin.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Even wild beasts couldn't stomach the top half and left it for a road patch or a speed bump or something.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hyenas? The four legged kind or the four legged retarded smelly kind?

In the mudduhland, many animals attack dark skinned 'people'. Even bees have been known to target and attack niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

In the mudduhland, many animals attack dark skinned 'people'. Even bees have been known to target and attack niggers.
    Flys like niggers!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Flys like niggers!!!!

From my very earliest memories we saw starving, fly-covered niglets on the TV. And they're still starving. Of all the populations of all the people in every country around the world, niggers are the only ones perpetually begging for gibs. They're the only species that still cannot feed itself, ever.

Niggers are so nasty that even hyenas, not known to be picky, couldn't bear to finish off the leathery, smelly old carcass of that silverback.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since we have no video of this amusing event, I must repost one of my all-time favorite movie scenes. It never gets old or fails to make me laugh. Even lions hate niggers and sand niggers.

14. Likes Goodman Grey, N/A, Coon Town, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From my very earliest memories we saw starving, fly-covered niglets on the TV. And they're still starving. Of all the populations of all the people in every country around the world, niggers are the only ones perpetually begging for gibs. They're the only species that still cannot feed itself, ever.

Niggers are so nasty that even hyenas, not known to be picky, couldn't bear to finish off the leathery, smelly old carcass of that silverback.
    So, the 31 cents a month I paid in 1980 did not work?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    From my very earliest memories we saw starving, fly-covered niglets on the TV. And they're still starving.
    So, the 31 cents a month I paid in 1980 did not work?
    Remember that "We Are the World" bullshit, and niggerloving celebrities saying "That's less than a cup of coffee a day!" to feed niggers?

We fed the niggers. They kept breeding, and starving, and breathing some more. Ethiopia's population has tripled since then despite the supposed famine.

There was someone who went back to Ethiopia years later to check on a niglet that they saved. The niglet turned into an adult buck working for a local warlord. It was running around with an AK-47, brutalizing villages, and worst of all, muh dikking niggeresses and creating more niglets. They literally couldn't keep track of how many niglets it had in all the villages.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Remember that "We Are the World" bullshit, and niggerloving celebrities saying "That's less than a cup of coffee a day!" to feed niggers?

We fed the niggers. They kept breeding, and starving, and breathing some more. Ethiopia's population has tripled since then despite the supposed famine.

There was someone who went back to Ethiopia years later to check on a niglet that they saved. The niglet turned into an adult buck working for a local warlord. It was running around with an AK-47, brutalizing villages, and worst of all, muh dikking niggeresses and creating more niglets. They literally couldn't keep track of how many niglets it had in all the villages.
    Oh, I remember reading gripes from people who sponsored some niglet only to find it wasn't some stray sprog after all, and that the niggers not only had no gratitude, but hated the idiot white devil who was stupid enough to send them money.

Many years ago, way before I started hating niggers, I remember thinking while watching yet another generation of fly-blown, skeletal pickanannies being held on the lap of some creepy, Santa-looking libtard, "Why don't they send them birth control instead of food, which allows them to have just enough strength for muh dik and more string-bean niglets?" Funny how the niggers are too starved and weak to work in any way to feed themselves, but always have enough just enough energy for the muh dikkin'. Useless, parasitic, hyper-sexual breeders always with their paws stuck out for more charity.

People, just stop feeding them. That will eliminate the nigger problem world-wide. Listen to Mother Nature and let them go exinct!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

This is why killer bees are also referred to as Africanized bees. When they bite or sting niggers they become more violent.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Utter bullshit of the 80s. I don't know if it was 84 or 85. Bob Geldof became Sir Bob Geldof. 30+ years later, they're still starving. OK, some people may have been fooled then, but with no progress, why even save these niggers? I didn't hate niggers that much then, but I never gave a cent. I figured there's a lot of black entertainment millionaires who can help their own kind.

With Christmas coming, the stations will be playing "Feed the World". And there's the irony. Let them know it's Christmas time, but they're Muslims! They want us dead! So it's insane to help populations that hate you.

If black lives really mattered, all niggers here should feed their cousins. But they're all cheap poor bastards anyway.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Utter bullshit of the 80s. I don't know if it was 84 or 85. Bob Geldof became Sir Bob Geldof. 30+ years later, they're still starving. OK, some people may have been fooled then, but with no progress, why even save these niggers? I didn't hate niggers that much then, but I never gave a cent. I figured there's a lot of black entertainment millionaires who can help their own kind.

With Christmas coming, the stations will be playing "Feed the World". And there's the irony. Let them know it's Christmas time, but they're Muslims! They want us dead! So it's insane to help populations that hate you.

If black lives really mattered, all niggers here should feed their cousins. But they're all cheap poor bastards anyway.
    I remember wondering why we didn't see any niggers rushing to Haiti to adopt niglets after the earthquake. Or do niggers go to Africa to bring home some tar babies? Has a nigger ever taken up a collection to help the starving savages? I don't seem to remember any of that. I guess nigger lives only matter to YT.

For my whole life, I only recall seeing stupid, naive, bleeding heart YT giving and giving and giving to niggers, all for nothing. May as well flush your money down the toilet.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    For my whole life, I only recall seeing stupid, naive, bleeding heart YT giving and giving and giving to niggers, all for nothing. May as well flush your money down the toilet.
    Adopting a cat or a dog is probably a more constructive use of your time, energy, and money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast