Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape YouTube Account Terminated For Ray-Cizzums

I always trolled the YouTube comments section without a care, figuring that their algorithms would auto-delete comments with words that were verboten, and the ghost banning by channel owners, would keep me out of trouble. Elsewhere online, I read about a fat nigger sow, who claims to be a "Community activist", calling itself "DiDi Delgado". This porker is a Boston welfare mammy, who set up a GoFundMe for herself, because she got tired of waddling around, and needs a car. Getting a JOB is out of the question, of course. She was responsible for getting Barstool Sports YT channel suspended indefinitely, because their members trolled her across the internet. That should have stopped me from doing the same, but I couldn't resist. This hideous monster, and her guests, hate whitey with a passion, but that's okay with the cunts at YouTube. Between her, and the other buffarillas and blackamoors I provoked, I must have generated enough complaints to get the axe. No warnings, strikes, or temporary suspensions from these motherfuckers, and there's no appeal.
    I've been banned off many Disqus sites, Liveleak, and various others, so I guess it's time to go VPN, and really start breaking balls. Any Chimpers that have gone that route, please let me know the ins-and-outs. I do use Gab Dissenter, which enables uncensored comments on any internet page. There is a small community of commenters that make it fun, and it's a great replacement for all the comment sections that have disappeared from news papers and sites.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I always trolled the YouTube comments section without a care, figuring that their algorithms would auto-delete comments with words that were verboten, and the ghost banning by channel owners, would keep me out of trouble. Elsewhere online, I read about a fat nigger sow, who claims to be a "Community activist", calling itself "DiDi Delgado". This porker is a Boston welfare mammy, who set up a GoFundMe for herself, because she got tired of waddling around, and needs a car. Getting a JOB is out of the question, of course. She was responsible for getting Barstool Sports YT channel suspended indefinitely, because their members trolled her across the internet. That should have stopped me from doing the same, but I couldn't resist. This hideous monster, and her guests, hate whitey with a passion, but that's okay with the cunts at YouTube. Between her, and the other buffarillas and blackamoors I provoked, I must have generated enough complaints to get the axe. No warnings, strikes, or temporary suspensions from these motherfuckers, and there's no appeal.
    I've been banned off many Disqus sites, Liveleak, and various others, so I guess it's time to go VPN, and really start breaking balls. Any Chimpers that have gone that route, please let me know the ins-and-outs. I do use Gab Dissenter, which enables uncensored comments on any internet page. There is a small community of commenters that make it fun, and it's a great replacement for all the comment sections that have disappeared from news papers and sites.
    Exactly what happened to me when I trolled niggers on Facespook. After getting 30 day prison sentences on facespook nearly 100 times they deleted my account.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Exactly what happened to me when I trolled niggers on Facespook. After getting 30 day prison sentences on facespook nearly 100 times they deleted my account.
    Yeah, that's why I don't do FB or Shitter. My friend is working on his 100 trips to facepuke jail. I don't joust online with people that know me.
    In the old days, there were "Telephone tough-guys", who had balls only when you weren't standing in front of them. FaceBook fags are the same.
    I don't need to be provoked by far away assholes.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, that's why I don't do FB or Shitter. My friend is working on his 100 trips to facepuke jail. I don't joust online with people that know me.
    In the old days, there were "Telephone tough-guys", who had balls only when you weren't standing in front of them. FaceBook fags are the same.
    I don't need to be provoked by far away assholes.
    Im in the middle of a 30 day ban on facebook for writing “n*****s commit more crimes than any other race by a landslide”. So who is the racist here? Facebook just knew I was talking about niggers? There could be a whole slew of letters that could be used in place of those asterisks but they know who commits those crimes.....they know.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Im in the middle of a 30 day ban on facebook for writing “n*****s commit more crimes than any other race by a landslide”. So who is the racist here? Facebook just knew I was talking about niggers? There could be a whole slew of letters that could be used in place of those asterisks but they know who commits those crimes.....they know.
    That cat is long out of the bag, considering everyone alive has first hand experience with negro criminality.
    I guarantee the pukes who run FaceSpook go to great lengths to keep themselves and their families far away from the wooly schvugger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That cat is long out of the bag, considering everyone alive has first hand experience with negro criminality.
    I guarantee the pukes who run FaceSpook go to great lengths to keep themselves and their families far away from the wooly schvugger.
    That is CORRECT!! Cuckerberg is a hypocrite like ALL other libtards!!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely, these rich, white liberals avoid the groid more than anyone. They lock themselves away in some 99% white gated community and tell everyone to live in harmony with the nigger scum they would not go anywhere near.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post