I always trolled the YouTube comments section without a care, figuring that their algorithms would auto-delete comments with words that were verboten, and the ghost banning by channel owners, would keep me out of trouble. Elsewhere online, I read about a fat nigger sow, who claims to be a "Community activist", calling itself "DiDi Delgado". This porker is a Boston welfare mammy, who set up a GoFundMe for herself, because she got tired of waddling around, and needs a car. Getting a JOB is out of the question, of course. She was responsible for getting Barstool Sports YT channel suspended indefinitely, because their members trolled her across the internet. That should have stopped me from doing the same, but I couldn't resist. This hideous monster, and her guests, hate whitey with a passion, but that's okay with the cunts at YouTube. Between her, and the other buffarillas and blackamoors I provoked, I must have generated enough complaints to get the axe. No warnings, strikes, or temporary suspensions from these motherfuckers, and there's no appeal.
I've been banned off many Disqus sites, Liveleak, and various others, so I guess it's time to go VPN, and really start breaking balls. Any Chimpers that have gone that route, please let me know the ins-and-outs. I do use Gab Dissenter, which enables uncensored comments on any internet page. There is a small community of commenters that make it fun, and it's a great replacement for all the comment sections that have disappeared from news papers and sites.