Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Commiefornia cuts power to 5,000 on Thanksgiving

More than 5,000 Southern California Edison customers in Ventura and Los Angeles counties were without power on Thanksgiving evening, with 100,000 more at risk of having the lights turned out as high winds led to elevated wildfire risk, officials said.
    Homes in areas including Simi Valley, Moorpark and Santa Clarita were affected by outages as part of the utility company’s public safety power shutoff program, which is intended to reduce the risk that electrical systems become an ignition point for wildfires.
    As of 5 p.m., 3,015 customers were without power in Ventura County and 2,127 in L.A. County, according to an outage map managed by the utility company. An additional 106,461 customers could see their power shut off in Ventura, L.A., Kern, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties, depending on weather conditions, according to the company.
    https://archive.is/F2evC#selection-2217.0-2231.193
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Figures. Fuck that soy boy cuck newsome!!

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It must be nice having so many electoral votes... while living in a third world nation.

Isn't California also a sanctuary state, wherein they protect criminals from law enforcement officers?

And aren't 151,000 people in California homeless?

I also have to wonder what it must be like to literally border an ocean, and still not be able to produce enough potable water for the residents of your state. (Hint: Distillation was invented centuries ago.)

If I didn't know better, I would think niggers were running the show in California.

Antifa should be protesting the fascism that is keeping California down. There seems to be plenty of homeless people that they can recruit for their cause. Name:  smilingdevil.png
Views: 71
Size:  12.3 KB

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those pussy libs will live through it. Florida light and power does the same thing here during hurricanes.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodman grey View Post
    it must be nice having so many electoral votes... While living in a third world nation.

Isn't california also a sanctuary state, wherein they protect criminals from law enforcement officers?

And aren't 151,000 people in california homeless?

i also have to wonder what it must be like to literally border an ocean, and still not be able to produce enough potable water for the residents of your state. (hint: Distillation was invented centuries ago.)

if i didn't know better, i would think niggers were running the show in california.

Antifa should be protesting the fascism that is keeping california down. There seems to be plenty of homeless people that they can recruit for their cause. Name:  smilingdevil.png
Views: 71
Size:  12.3 KB
    tru dat!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    CA's "leadership" is like a dysfunctional parent who controls for the sake of control, as a demonstration of power. Like a power-mad nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get on the edge of going postal when I remember part of my federal tax dollars are sent to that state.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    CA's "leadership" is like a dysfunctional parent who controls for the sake of control, as a demonstration of power. Like a power-mad nigger.
    Exactly!!