Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I was thinking of having some shirts silk screened with, "my great, great grandparents owned slaves and enjoyed it."
    I wouldn't mind having a few shirts that said "I'll give you niggers $100 (or a bucket of KFC) if you take this noose and hang yourself with it."

I would never consider actually doing anything violent to a person of the nigger persuasion. That's just wrong.

But if they were to choose to do something terrible to themselves, well...
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hate when niggers or anyone really throws slavery claims at White people.
    Back in that era there were no moral hang ups on slavery and it was done without much of a second thought.
    Whites were probably the first to stand up and decide they didn’t want to do slavery anymore and they fought for it. Plus everybody here knows that niggers sold each other back in their motherland and didn’t give two shits about it, and the asslifters are still doing it.
    And pimping is technically sexual slavery in a sense. Some niggers act like they want to enslave Whites in anger also... so it seems niggers still want slavery!

Sounds like Whites were the first to make any effort to stop it!
    Exactly! Besides, there still seems to be slavery happening in Africa today. Another point would be that whites were the only ones who did not sterilize the niggers, as the mohammedans did (and sand niggers supposedly hat almost 100 times more nigger slaves than whites).