Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Sorority Angry Macy's Referred to It As A "Diverse Dance Group

Even on Thanksgiving these perpetually offended biggers can't be happy or allow humans to enjoy a day of thanks for our blessings.

Niggers dominated the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and NBC show. But even though the nigger savages were given top billing.... on a holiday for humans.... the black bastards have to cry over the pettiest of things.

I remember when the most you'd see of a nigger during the festivities is one of the jigaboos doing a tap dance or something. Now the niggers are upset by being called "diverse!"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...up/6432613002/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would refer to them as dancin apes!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I would refer to them as dancin apes!
    Yep!! A display from the primate section of the Bronx Zoo!!

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is another diverse dancer.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stepping is a tradition that dates back to the 1900s when slaves used this form of dance as way to communicate.
    Because reedin' an rite'n beez hard an sheeit, yo! I suppose speaking English it too hard as well, huhh, niggies!

What fucking slaves are they talking about? Lincoln set the niggers free decades earlier.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Because reedin' an rite'n beez hard an sheeit, yo! I suppose speaking English it too hard as well, huhh, niggies!

What fucking slaves are they talking about? Lincoln set the niggers free decades earlier.
    Niggers still consider themselves to be slaves. In 2020!

I think that's because the only culture they have was what the slave owners gave their ancestors.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Niggers still consider themselves to be slaves. In 2020!
    Well, let's see here...

Drugs
    Food stayumps
    Welfare
    Gangs
    Murdercare / Obammycare (basic chattel healthcare)
    Slave quarters (sec. 8 and tha projex)
    Breeding to make more versus to make families
    Indifference to life, it's rewards, it's punishments or it's outcome due to no hopes, dreams or conceivable way out due to low IQ and lowered expectations of a liberal society.

Yeah, I think the word slave ​pretty much sums it up even if it is self imposed.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yet again it is shown that no matter how hard you try to kiss their asses, they’ll complain and make a federal case out of everything.
    Everyone needs to learn to avoid the groid, and not just that but if a groid manages to cross your path that you must ignore it.
    Like dealing with actual spooks, you must avoid the house they haunt. They feed off your emotion and energy, so don’t give them any!

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Yep!! A display from the primate section of the Bronx Zoo!!
    Stop insulting the nice animals at the Bronx zoo! Been there many times while growing up. Everything in that zoo is more domesticated,intelligent and less foul smelling than a fucking niggnog!

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop insulting the nice animals at the Bronx zoo! Been there many times while growing up. Everything in that zoo is more domesticated,intelligent and less foul smelling than a fucking niggnog!
    We have another thing in common, I was there many times as a child too and you are RIGHT!!

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    We have another thing in common, I was there many times as a child too and you are RIGHT!!
    I had a beautiful Spanish girl I was seeing in the mid 80’s, who lived off Jerome Avenue in the Bronx.Her neighborhood was OK. But you had to go through spooksville in order to get there. But still, things were not as bad as they are now. I don’t think you could pay me enough to drive through here today!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a beautiful Spanish girl I was seeing in the mid 80’s, who lived off Jerome Avenue in the Bronx.Her neighborhood was OK. But you had to go through spooksville in order to get there. But still, things were not as bad as they are now. I don’t think you could pay me enough to drive through here today!
    You would need to drive a Sherman tank!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"spooksville"

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, let's see here...

Drugs
    Food stayumps
    Welfare
    Gangs
    Murdercare / Obammycare (basic chattel healthcare)
    Slave quarters (sec. 8 and tha projex)
    Breeding to make more versus to make families
    Indifference to life, it's rewards, it's punishments or it's outcome due to no hopes, dreams or conceivable way out due to low IQ and lowered expectations of a liberal society.

Yeah, I think the word slave ​pretty much sums it up even if it is self imposed.
    But Ohhh you forgot the "systemic racism", "white supremacy" and "white man's laws". See: Slavery

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But Ohhh you forgot the "systemic racism", "white supremacy" and "white man's laws". See: Slavery
    What the niggers ALWAYS say!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I really hate when niggers or anyone really throws slavery claims at White people.
    Back in that era there were no moral hang ups on slavery and it was done without much of a second thought.
    Whites were probably the first to stand up and decide they didn’t want to do slavery anymore and they fought for it. Plus everybody here knows that niggers sold each other back in their motherland and didn’t give two shits about it, and the asslifters are still doing it.
    And pimping is technically sexual slavery in a sense. Some niggers act like they want to enslave Whites in anger also... so it seems niggers still want slavery!

Sounds like Whites were the first to make any effort to stop it!

25. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hate when niggers or anyone really throws slavery claims at White people.
    Back in that era there were no moral hang ups on slavery and it was done without much of a second thought.
    Whites were probably the first to stand up and decide they didn’t want to do slavery anymore and they fought for it. Plus everybody here knows that niggers sold each other back in their motherland and didn’t give two shits about it, and the asslifters are still doing it.
    And pimping is technically sexual slavery in a sense. Some niggers act like they want to enslave Whites in anger also... so it seems niggers still want slavery!

Sounds like Whites were the first to make any effort to stop it!
    TRUE!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we're missing a bigger issue here: is it really "diverse" when there are only niggers in the group?

That seems to be the opposite of what that word means.

Have we entered '1984' land where words don't have the same meanings as their definitions might imply?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodman grey View Post
    i think we're missing a bigger issue here: Is it really "diverse" when there are only niggers in the group?

That seems to be the opposite of what that word means.

Have we entered '1984' land where words don't have the same meanings as their definitions might imply?
    exactly!!

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking of having some shirts silk screened with, "my great, great grandparents owned slaves and enjoyed it."