Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sabira gets beaten by husband for refusing anal sex

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-55082703

According to Sabira, wetin make her run leave her husband house na beatings after she no gree am have anal sex with her.

"My parents marry me off at the age of 15 and dis year for make am 10 years wey I dey with my husband and God bless us with 4 children."

"My problem start 2 years ago after my husband wey be truck driver start to request say e wan sex me from my anus and I tell am say I no gree."

"From dia na im all kain of beatings start, anytime e request I say no, e go start to beat me, I come go report am to Police for Marraban Jos wey we dey stay."

"As I see say e no wan change, I go meet police for di second time, dem tok say make I leave am to God, na so I pack all my children leave him house."

Typical sand niggers...

I guess they either don't have condoms in sand nigger land, or that sand nigger's husband is gay.

edit: The BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) really hates the English language, apparently.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Typical sand niggers...

I guess they either don't have condoms in sand nigger land, or that sand nigger's husband is gay.

edit: The BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) really hates the English language, apparently.
    All of the above!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Serves her right!That’s what you get when you marry a species that has sex with goats. LOL!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Nigerian babbling makes my head hurt.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Typical sand niggers...

Apparently the BBC has a whole section where everything is written in niggerbabble (pidgin).

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those pidgen speaking retards aren't the sand variety, they're standard burnt-black bush niggers.
    Niggers the world over love sticking each other in the shit pipe. Their muh-dikkery knows no bounds...

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Apparently the BBC has a whole section where everything is written in niggerbabble (pidgin).
    To be fair, in a land like the United Kingdom, it can be considered racist to speak English, or to have white skin, or red hair, or to take pride in being British, Irish, or Scottish. Even the chavs refuse to speak Proper English, despite living in England. I guess they are like our niggers that refuse to speak Proper American English, despite living in America.

Also, it is apparently a thing now for them to mix and match COVID vaccines from different manufacturers. Like if you are supposed to get two doses from Moderna, now you can get the first one from Pfizer and the second one from Moderna.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the effort this nigger put into beating his wife's ass over not giving up the butt cherry, he could have just forced the issue and been done with it without beating her ass on a daily basis.
    -The cops and neighbors probably.

I won't bother asking WTF is wrong with them. It would just be a rhetorical question anyway.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has to be a BBC parody site, all written in Niggergerian-speak.

Pipo wey dey live around di area discover di baby wen dem come troway refuse around 9pm for di night of Wednesday 25 November 2020 come raise alarm.
    ...about a sow who threw her nigglet in a trashcan.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This has to be a BBC parody site, all written in Niggergerian-speak.
    ...about a sow who threw her nigglet in a trashcan.
    They are dead serious - BBC Pidgin is for extremely retarded blacks, who can't speak the King's English, like "Wypipo".