Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Macy’s thanksgiving parade - all niggers

So I make the mistake of turning on the tee vee this morning and land on the parade. All I see are niggers everywhere, twerking, ooking. I remember when this thing was about the big balloons and marching bands but now it has devolved into a complete and otter shit show. NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING.

2. Likes SarahWhite, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers ruin everything!And I think all these politically correct companies are going to learn that, when their profits start dropping.I don’t watch much TV. In fact, it’s been months. But the times I walk in the living room or in the bedroom where my wife watches TV shows.All I ever see is commercials with niggers in them.Makes me not want to purchase those products.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger loving is everywhere. Print ads, expensive stores, luxury cars, nice modern homes. Then it doesn't stop there. Niggers with white women, Asian women, Hispanics, just never ending miscegenation. Or sows with their cucks. Then there's that Jake with State Farm ad, just nauseating. If we're racist, there'd be zero niggers in public view. If we were fair, 13% would be in ads. But it seems there's always an ugly, ugly nigger in 75% of ads. And all black animals are ugly and revolting.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they confused the Thanksgiving parade with the Freddy Fixer parade.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I secretly suspect that liberals actually hate niggers just as much, and they are overexposing us to niggers in order to make us hate them.

And this is a trick, because as soon as we openly express our hatred of them, we are canceled.

The real agenda is not the end of racism, but the imposition of forceful control over every aspect of our lives, including our thoughts.

I also think there was a book that discussed a similar concept. I think it was called '1984.'

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey
    The real agenda is not the end of racism, but the imposition of forceful control over every aspect of our lives, including our thoughts.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I secretly suspect that liberals actually hate niggers just as much, and they are overexposing us to niggers in order to make us hate them.

And this is a trick, because as soon as we openly express our hatred of them, we are canceled.

I also think there was a book that discussed a similar concept. I think it was called '1984.'
    Of course they do which is why I usually preface "nigger lovers" and "libtards" with "hypocritical" or "phony."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."