Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Evil rapist/murderer death row nigger gets batwings by natural causes

Convicted Murderer Who Killed Artist, Fellow Inmate Dies in NJ Prison

Burn in hell, nigger.

A man who raped and killed a Pennsylvania artist and who fatally beat a fellow inmate on New Jersey's death row has died in prison.

Ambrose Harris, 68, died Tuesday at New Jersey State Prison in Trenton, the state Department of Corrections said. Officials did not release a cause of death.
    Retired Trenton Deputy Police Chief Joe Constance, who led the team of detectives on the Huggins case, told NJ Advance Media Wednesday that Harris was “the most evil person I’ve encountered in the 32 years I was on the job.”

Harris' life was spared when New Jersey abolished the death penalty in 2007.
    Useless nigger got to steal oxygen for several extra year because of liberals abolished the death penalty. meh.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...rison/2603446/

Here's an account of what the evil, sadistic monster nigger did to his poor, hapless and undeserving victim.

On the morning of December 17, 1992, twenty-two year old Kristin Huggins drove her red Toyota MR2 sports car from her parents' home in Bucks County, Pennsylvania to the Trenton Club in downtown Trenton, New Jersey.   She intended to paint a mural, but was never able to perform that task.   When Huggins did not return home on December 17th, her parents immediately reported her missing.

Turns out that Ambrose Harris was determined that he would commit a holdup and enlisted Gloria Dunn to assist him. Just out of prison after serving 13 years, Harris spotted Kristin Huggins drive her Toyota into the parking lot of the Trenton Club, and announced “I’m going to get that b***.” He accosted Ms. Huggins, commandeered her car, and drove off after his accomplice Gloria Dunn, joined them in the car.

Harris drove to a deserted area under a bridge near Route One and Perry Street, where he forced Kristin Huggins into the trunk. He then drove the car around, eventually returning to the area under the bridge. There, he took Kristin out of the trunk and raped her. He then put her back in the trunk, and shot her in the back of the head. He hid the body under a mattress in the deserted area. Harris then left to get a shovel to bury her body. When he returned, he shot her again, this time in the face, to be sure she was dead. He then dug a shallow grave in which he and his accomplice buried Kristin Huggins.

The killing took place Dec. 17, 1992, and the victim’s body wasn't found until Feb. 18, 1993. Gloria Dunn -- apparently hoping to collect the posted $25,000 reward -- contacted the police months after the murder, claiming to be a psychic who could lead them to the missing young woman. Her dubious story quickly unravelled, and she confessed to her role in the kidnapping and slaying of Huggins, after leading police to her badly decomposed body.
    Just great. The nigger's she boon accomplice pretended to be a psychic to collect the reward money for her finding! Niggers are not just evil, but friggin' stupid as well.
    https://www.ancientfaces.com/person/...-1992/24806985
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their stupidity is amazing. Most niggers do believe magic and sorcery is real (and why wouldn’t they? They were the original wizards and warriors amiright?) so they think the rest of us are just as stupid as them and would buy this ridiculousness. I know what the police were thinking already... “ok nigger take me to the body with your psychic powers. Thank you now off to NU with your dumbass.”

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... claiming to be a psychic who could lead them to the missing young woman."

Never underestimate the nigger ability to run a hustle to collect Gibbs Me money!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are extremely stupid.Their IQs are too low for rational thinking. But they are savage and dangerous.That is why you need to be on guard whenever you are around a nigger(s). I always keep a safe distance and keep my fingers nimble, so I can grab that CCW quickly , if necessary.
    As far as that murdering/raping nigger.It sucks that he got to live all those years and was allowed to die of natural causes after raping and killing a good human.I don’t believe in life long prison sentences or standard capital punishment.I think murderers should suffer and die in the same manner their victims did.And it should be carried out quickly.Right after the guilty verdict.And no last requests!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This kind of thing makes me crazy. I could cry forever thinking of this young, talented, worthwhile woman being snatched, thrown into the trunk of a car, terrorized, raped and murdered by some foul sub-simian beast who was let out of its cage for reasons unknown. That's not bad enough, but the family of this victim will go through hell forever thinking of how their daughter suffered and then they had to contribute to the cost of keeping this POS nigger well-fed and cared for in NU.

A young woman whose life was full of promise saw her future tragically — and violently — cut short after she found herself at the wrong place at the wrong time on a cold winter day in 1992.
    Yeah, because an industrious human being who worked hard, happy and excited, driving into a parking lot to her first job is in the wrong place, wrong time when a feral catch-and-release nigger is in the vacinity. What place and time was she supposed to be when trying to earn a respectable living??

he was asked if he had anything to say to his victim’s parents, who were in the courtroom . Harris turned and suggested that Huggins’ parents apologize to him.
    I think my head may explode.

Here's the nigger's pea-brained accomplice hoe. A fine looking sow:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gloria-dunn.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	12962
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."