Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The inner chimp always comes out: Rays nigger arrested in Mexico for trying to nignap its niglette

Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Randy Arozarena has been detained in Yucatan, a Mexican state, for allegedly trying to abduct his daughter from her mother’s home and assaulting the woman’s father. The Spanish-language newspaper Yucatan Ahora was the first to report the incident, which the Tampa Bay Times confirmed with Arozarena’s agent, Abel Guerra.

“The only thing I know is he was hyper-sensitive about making sure that the child’s needs were being taken care of,” Guerra told the Tampa Bay Times. “He was always sending money down there, and he was very involved in her life. I don’t want to speculate about (anything else).”
    Arozarena, 25, was the breakout star of the 2020 playoffs. He often played the hero at the plate for a sluggish Rays offense. Originally from Cuba, he defected in 2015 and escaped by boat to Mexico.
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rays-ra...210229868.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im not a big baseball fan but I did watch some of the playoffs and world series this year. This nigger had the whole world in his hands as he was one of the best if not the best young prospect in all of baseball. Niggers are never satisfied until they’re doing stupid or illegal shit.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Im not a big baseball fan but I did watch some of the playoffs and world series this year. This nigger had the whole world in his hands as he was one of the best if not the best young prospect in all of baseball. Niggers are never satisfied until they’re doing stupid or illegal shit.

Just look how much money and opportunity this country has given the negro... for what? For them to fuck it up and not ask but DEMAND more Gibbs Me's!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The only thing I know is he was hyper-sensitive about making sure that the child’s needs were being taken care of,” Guerra told the Tampa Bay Times.
    Oh, those hyper-sensitive, caring nigger baby daddies - they're all heart. He probably wanted to abduct the niglet and suffocate it so he'd be off the hook for child support.

I hope he goes to jail. He might find he dislikes Mexican prisons.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It probably just felt the urge to muh dik a small child, and since it figured its daughter would be easy prey...

Besides, they say that when making Mexican ghetto lobster, its best to use a deep fryer with lard instead of a pot of boiling water.

That isn't the sound of a niglet screaming. That is just the sound of air escaping from its lungs. Ghetto lobsters taste better if you don't kill them before cooking them.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger can have a great job and all the money you’d ever want. But the true nigger in it will always come out.Because the one thing you can’t give a nigger is class.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, it's a SPIGGER!!