Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Asians called 'Racist!' & accused of being Asian Supremacists for opposing Negroid affirmative action school admissions

Progressives Declare War on Asians, Meritocracy and STEM

Progressives all across America have declared war on Asians, meritocracy, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). Recently, the San Francisco Unified School District voted to replace their merit admissions process at Lowell High School, one of the best high schools in America and also happens to be 61% Asian, with a lottery-based system.

When Asian-American parents opposed the school district’s plans to enact its new “lottery” system in late October, the school district blasted the parents by stating they were “racist” and responsible for the “toxic culture” at the school. Parents were accused of furthering the “Asian supremacy” agenda by making their children work so hard; their children’s achievements were demoralizing African-American and Latino students.

One African-American parent stated it’s because of Asians hogging up all the spaces “Black people can’t catch up technologically because the ‘stupid Asians’ are keeping black people down out of fear they’d be overtaken.”

When one angry Asian-American parent responded “Trust me, you’ll never catch up. If you need to lower-standards to get in, you’ll never beat us,” a near physical fight broke loose.

Another Asian parent screamed, “First you blame white people, now you blame us!? Grow up! Study harder or go home!”
    One bitter first-generation Asian-American parent vindictively stated, “On a brighter note, I know China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore will completely destroy American companies when my children are my age because of these stupid policies. That gives me comfort. These idiotic Democrats will guarantee Asians will win—just not Asian-Americans….maybe we should go work for Asian-owned companies instead of giving our minds to Apple or Intel.”

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/11/1...racy-and-stem/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heh, so much for the whole "people of color" thing, right?

I, for one, am glad to see a group of humans fighting for what they have earned.

Other nations will wreck us if we continue to reward mediocrity and punish hard workers. Why do you think so many African and communist nations have failed so miserably?

Also, who do they think is PAYING TAXES for the schools? If you take away the parents' incentives to put their kids in those schools, the parents will move away and the schools will have less tax money. If only the mediocre students are rewarded, then soon only mediocre families will attend that school.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Black people can’t catch up technologically because the ‘stupid Asians’ are keeping black people down out of fear they’d be overtaken.”
    I must correct this nigger's theory: Niggers can't catch up because of that little problem of lower double-digit IQs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do work for Asian customers in Cocoa Florida. They own a little gas station/convenience store.The husband, who runs the store and flips the houses is a gun toting fool!Carries a 44 bulldog revolver. And he’s already shot three niggers trying to rob his store in Cocoa.I don’t think he’s killed any. He shot one in the stomach and two more in the shoulder and lung area.
    I like the guy. He’s a hoot.He described how the niggs were crying and begging for their lives while he left them there bleeding awaiting the police to arrive.He has pictures on his phone. And he printed out a couple and posted them in the store to show niggers what will happen if they try to rob him.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I do work for Asian customers in Cocoa Florida. They own a little gas station/convenience store.The husband, who runs the store and flips the houses is a gun toting fool!Carries a 44 bulldog revolver. And he’s already shot three niggers trying to rob his store in Cocoa.I don’t think he’s killed any. He shot one in the stomach and two more in the shoulder and lung area.
    I like the guy. He’s a hoot.He described how the niggs were crying and begging for their lives while he left them there bleeding awaiting the police to arrive.He has pictures on his phone. And he printed out a couple and posted them in the store to show niggers what will happen if they try to rob him.

Maybe he needs to get a little practice at a gun range, to improve his aim?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Maybe he needs to get a little practice at a gun range, to improve his aim?
    I did invite him to the gun club.But he never took me up on the offer.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... And he printed out a couple and posted them in the store to show niggers what will happen if they try to rob him.

Love it!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Love it!
    I’m not gonna tell you to Man‘s name. But if you’re ever in Coco Florida on US one and King‘s Highway. Stop for gas.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do niggers always get pissed off when they arent invited to nice schools or given nice jobs? Why doesnt anyone ever get pissed they cant get into a nigger majority school? Well, we know the answer to that. If a school consisted of 61% niggers, you can rest assured it is a shithole where no learning is occurring.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Progressives Declare War on Asians, Meritocracy and STEM

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/11/1...racy-and-stem/
    What's the problem? Asians ARE superior to niggers!! When I was in High School, I gad several friends from South Korea and a friend from India. All of them were excellent students and ended up being successful. Niggers are WORTHLESS!! I'm proud of immigrants who came here, sacrificed and worked hard and EARNED the American Dream!! Niggers and LIBTARDS are the American nightmare, FUCK them all!! By the way, Happy Thanksgiving fellow chimpers!! An Attitude of gratitude is what keeps me going these days!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m not gonna tell you to Man‘s name. But if you’re ever in Coco Florida on US one and King‘s Highway. Stop for gas.
    I live about an hour North of there, Jim. When I visit my friend in Melbourne I'll check it out.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to buy this guy a beer!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I live about an hour North of there, Jim. When I visit my friend in Melbourne I'll check it out.
    You can’t miss it, just north of kings highway on US one across the street from the cemetery Eastside.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can’t miss it, just north of kings highway on US one across the street from the cemetery Eastside.
    Cool. Thanks!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to buy this guy a beer!!
    He’s a Buddhist guy. He won’t drink. But he’ll sell you a beer!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He’s a Buddhist guy. He won’t drink. But he’ll sell you a beer!
    I'm a Buddhist and I drink beer!! I'll buy a 12 pack of Corona Light from him!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Buddhist and I drink beer!! I'll buy a 12 pack of Corona Light from him!!
    LOL!