Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Justice for Black Farmers Act

Has anyone already heard of the "Justice for Black Farmers Act" (Elizabeth Warren is involved, of course)? Use White taxpayer money to buy land for niggers. Welcome to Rhodesia! Since complaining and violence seems to work, obviously whites should try that as well.
    Btw. funny experiment: Just imagine what would happen if all sane humans would save money and buy food, water, oil etc. for one year, and then stop working & paying taxes. Just to show who runs the country.
    https://www.motherjones.com/food/202...oward-justice/
    Stay safe, avoid the groid!

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    C.Rhodes
    Chimpout Guest
    Black farmers? Pffft. What would they do? Try to get high by smoking the seeds and then muhdik and kill the animals? It's just unbelievable how liberals still refuse to realize how useless niggers are. Rhodesia is probably one of the most optimal countries in world to farm but yet the niggers managed to turn it into dirt-poor shithole in just some years after humans gave power to them. Just how absurd it is that they are dependent on aid from countries where the soil is frozen solid for three quarters of the year.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Robbed of land??? How the F do they figure that? Silly nigroes!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Fuck niggers! Out there Whites were around 10%(?) of the population and their corrupt monkey governments still have affirmative action and all that shit meant to protect statistical minorities in place for niggers.
    Of course I don’t think I’ve ever heard the MSM mention a single thing about South Africa over the years; They can’t have their brainwashed audience see that niggers will always be failures no matter what. No matter what their population is, no matter how much money you give them, no matter how many nice White or Asian schools you ruin for them- the nigger is doomed to fail for all eternity and every other race is also doomed to be dragged down for them.
    Fuck em to hell!

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if these claims of alleged impropriety were true, which they most likely aren't, are niggers actually worse off for not having farmland?

Is it not easier for the negro to smoke crack and weed all day, sizzurp on his forties, eat fried chigguns, and muh dik his mother?

Is it not easier for the negro to receive foo skramps and welfare checks each month?

Why would the negro want to work 12 hours a day, when it can just sleep all day and get rewarded for doing nuffins?

I'm sure the average negro would be much happier running through the streets of Detroit with no shoes and a Hi-Point, busting a cap in the heads of random niggers. I think that's what is referred to as "being a pimp."

Besides all of that, I find the idea of giving someone something because of the color of their skin racist and bigoted. It is wrong to discriminate against, or reward people on the basis of their skin color. People should be judged based on the content of their character, not their skin color.

For example, suppose you encountered a 25 year old military veteran, a 25 year old white woman (with blisters and cold sores all over her lips), and a 25 year old nigger. They all asked you if you could spare some change. Which one would most likely receive some change?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Besides all of that, I find the idea of giving someone something because of the color of their skin racist and bigoted. It is wrong to discriminate against, or reward people on the basis of their skin color. People should be judged based on the content of their character, not their skin color.
    You are absolutely right! On the other hand, I would not oppose to give them "their own" part of the US (e.g. California) to create Wakanda and get rid of "evil racist YT". On one condition of course: All niggers move there.
    Or, even better: We take the "evil racist" humans from South Africa and give them farmland here, and as compensation and reparation South Africa gets all our wonderfully educated, civilized repressed niggers

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Rhodes View Post
    Black farmers? Pffft. What would they do? Try to get high by smoking the seeds and then muhdik and kill the animals? It's just unbelievable how liberals still refuse to realize how useless niggers are. Rhodesia is probably one of the most optimal countries in world to farm but yet the niggers managed to turn it into dirt-poor shithole in just some years after humans gave power to them. Just how absurd it is that they are dependent on aid from countries where the soil is frozen solid for three quarters of the year.
    I believe that liberal politicians do know how useless niggers are.But they are using the niggers as a tool, to get votes. And also to do their dirty work and stir shit up for them.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are absolutely right! On the other hand, I would not oppose to give them "their own" part of the US (e.g. California) to create Wakanda and get rid of "evil racist YT". On one condition of course: All niggers move there.
    Outstanding idea.

I propose we name this new country "Niggerland."

Or perhaps something more subtle, like "New Nigeria."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Outstanding idea.

I propose we name this new country "Niggerland."

Or perhaps something more subtle, like "New Nigeria."
    Yes, gorgeous idea! I second "New NiGGeria"

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    I believe that liberal politicians do know how useless niggers are.But they are using the niggers as a tool, to get votes. And also to do their dirty work and stir shit up for them.

Malcolm X even said this to his fellow niggs. In return, the stupid niggers (redundant?) killed him.

Farmland to niggers? They're far too lazy to farm. Remember the CHAZ/CHOP "community garden"? Half an inch of topsoil on cardboard. Niggs were too lazy to actually prepare the soil:

YT gave formerly white farmland to niggers in Zimbabwe and South Africa. All the niggs did was loot the farms, which are now going to waste. In South Africa, the niggs are wreaking genocide on white Boer farmers (and, for that matter, any non-nigg farmers regardless of race).

Niggers are sub-human. Period.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that a watermelon patch in the picture posted above?

I would guess it is because they may have found out you can't grow chicken or ribs!

N.A.A.C.P.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    when will these niggers ever discover that they are only ' just good for business ' ?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are redistributing land just as standard commie practice. Less land for humans.
    They are spreading the seeds of niggerdom. 13 % is not enough.
    Rural lands usually elect Americans. In case the commies can't remove the electoral system, they'll just place their nigger weapons there.

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    They are redistributing land just as standard commie practice. Less land for humans.
    They are spreading the seeds of niggerdom. 13 % is not enough.
    Rural lands usually elect Americans. In case the commies can't remove the electoral system, they'll just place their nigger weapons there.
    "nigger weapon", that is exact the right description of these things. Weapons of mass destruction they are!

20. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give a nigger a free farm and the next thing out of its mouth would be its racist that white people aren't here tending the crops for them.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fuck niggers! Out there Whites were around 10%(?) of the population and their corrupt monkey governments still have affirmative action and all that shit meant to protect statistical minorities in place for niggers.
    Of course I don’t think I’ve ever heard the MSM mention a single thing about South Africa over the years; They can’t have their brainwashed audience see that niggers will always be failures no matter what. No matter what their population is, no matter how much money you give them, no matter how many nice White or Asian schools you ruin for them- the nigger is doomed to fail for all eternity and every other race is also doomed to be dragged down for them.
    Fuck em to hell!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Is that a watermelon patch in the picture posted above?

I would guess it is because they may have found out you can't grow chicken or ribs!
    Lmao, where be da chiggun seeds n sheeit?

25. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers don’t need “justice” for farms. Nobody has prevented them from farming. They just can’t do it successfully and go take over peoples healthy farmlands and kill the farmers and their families for no reason other than the color of the skin and niggers aren’t racist at all (says the media).
    There is absolutely no “justice” for them to take, unless it’s justice for White farmers being murdered which no whiny liberal will realize.
    If you want to give niggers farms, let them live in the sewers so they can run a jenkum farm. That’s one farm they might have some success in.

27. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Justice for nigger farmers would be to ship them back to Africa where they can have all the jungle land they want.

29. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or revert to times past... chain 'em together and let 'em pick away!

N.A.A.C.P.