Close

Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the perfect spot to test nuclear weapons on.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some beta cuck missionary went to the island to try and convert the savage niggers. I'm sure you can guess how that ended up - with the missionary murdered and no doubt in the pot for a "what's for dinner?" moment, that is if these niggers had the language to ask this question.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was also a scientific expedition boat sent to observe the undeveloped shitskins in their natural environment.

They were instructed to observe only from a distance and the relative safety of the boat.

Somehow the native niggers, having seen whitey's magic floating juju managed to cross the few hundred yards of water from the beach to the boat* and immediately attempted to muh-dik the only female scientist on board.

The rest of the crew had to fight the niggers off and then retreated to a safer distance under a hail of arrows.

The useful scientific data concluded that no matter where niggers are on the planet, if they are denied the opportunity to muh-dik they will chimp out and try to murder the object of their unwanted affections.

* This is coincidentally the longest ever sea voyage made by niggers without employing shackles and slavery.
    Proudly deplorable

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I think we all know where they would be without YT!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1603871118945.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	13086
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	igloo niggloo.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	357.8 KB 
ID:	13085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (2).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	13082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (1).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	13083

They would all be dayed and we should have given them the opportunity to prove us otherwise.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 11-28-2020 at 09:37 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It never occurs to blacks that the basic and advanced education, a lifetime of prior experience, and work ethic of whites are why we succeed at our jobs.
    All they see are whites at their job, and what we buy with our hard earned pay. They think "Gibs muh dat", and "I is doin' the same thang as dem".

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Fast-forward a couple years and we're in Kenya on safari. Several times comments were made by the locals about our niggers. They were not shy about it at all! One Bwana -- blacker than any charcoal briquet, told me he hated it when he got stuck with American niggers in his group. He said they were fat, loud, spoiled, stuck up, and dumb. He said they never tipped him. I told him that was common in the States. I wished I could come right out and agree with everything he said, but of course, I could not.
    Did you encounter any blubber-laden African buffarillas, like we have here in the states ? Was there anything running around in the bush that looked like Stacey Abrams, who weighs in at 400 pounds on-the-hoof ? How about any Obama-lookin' dumbo-eared retards ? Did you see The Onyx Yeti, known here as Big Mike, swinging through the trees ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12