Close

Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ever wonder where niggers would be if they never had contact with YT?

Meet the Sentinelese. These are niggers who never met any human beings. They live isolated as in the stone age, and left on their own never even caught on to the ancient art of agriculture or the production of fire. These are the true niggers without welfare, Sec8, Popeye's or Obama phones. They try to shoot down helicopters with arrows and spears.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sentinelese_571_855.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	12930

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nct8geTaAcw&t=80s
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Meet the Sentinelese. These are niggers who never met any human beings. They live isolated as in the stone age, and left on their own never even caught on to the ancient art of agriculture or the production of fire. These are the true niggers without welfare, Sec8, Popeye's or Obama phones. They try to shoot down helicopters with arrows and spears.

If they are happy in their own little world, I'm happy with them living in their own little world... chucking their spears all day long too!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure those niggers would hate our niggers as much as we do.

6. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ......They try to shoot down helicopters with arrows and spears.

Are they the ones who shot down Kobe?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

9. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva, GoodyearNecklace liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could drop Lori Lightfoot, with a bone through her nose, right in their village, and they'd say "Where you been" ?

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diversity with subhuman niggers are obviously bad to us humans, but if they are left alone as feral savages that they are, with no contact with the modern world, I'm all for it. Don't even study them. Unfortunately, some slaver from Portugal thought he could buy them cheap, with no clue that he's opened the Pandora's box of the world.

In the end, all of us lose, because niggers are around, and some idiots actually think they are worth having around as pets.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums
    You could drop Lori Lightfoot, with a bone through her nose, right in their village, and they'd say "Where you been" ?

15. Likes Jim Crow, Rastus Nigger, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post

I had to look that one up. Holy shit. Are we sure this is a sow?

Name:	lori-lightfoot-file-gty-jef-200708_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	186.2 KB 
ID:	12950
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet they’re all aspiring artists and musicians also. The video states the population is around 40-500. I agine all the inbreeding that has gone on here over the years.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to come back and add some potential islander savage nigger cRapper names:

Spear Chucka Nigga
    Cannibal Inbreedahhhhhh
    Tenda Loin Cloth
    Bone-nosed Playa

come on guys, join in the possibilities are endless.

21. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are some of the most wild, savage niggers available.

I remember from the old highly educational Nigger World Atlas, the unapproachable and totally feral shitskins use the waving of the muh-dik as a greeting and will indeed attack trespassers, to what is in effect a giant open sewer with a display of their latest weapon technology... Basically a sharpened stick.

These niggers are precisely what every other nigger would be today, if it wasn't for the whiteman dragging their sorry backsides out of the stone age.

Now what reparations are owed to whom?
    Proudly deplorable

23. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rome, 20 B.C.

Name:	romeoriginal.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	12956

Niggers, 20 B.C.

ID:	12957

Rome, 2020

Name:	romecd4cac20.jpg 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	12958

Niggers, 2020

ID:	12957

Draw your own conclusions.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having had some experience with Real African Niggers™ (including in Africa), I can tell you that they truly loathe our own inbred, mongrelized, North American slave-descended niggers.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Having had some experience with Real African Niggers™ (including in Africa), I can tell you that they truly loathe our own inbred, mongrelized, North American slave-descended niggers.
    1997 till 2007, I ran interior metal framing crews.I had to coordinate with the builder’s supervisor for when I could get into the houses.One of the supervisors was an African nigger with an African accent.I don’t like working with niggers.But,I could tolerate him.
    After I’ve gotten to know him, we would sometimes drink a beer outside the trailer after work and shoot the shit.Turns out, that he couldn’t stand the lazy American niggers either.He did not want to raise his kids around American niggers and have them turn out to be ghetto rats.
    Like I said, I don’t like niggers.But I had to work with this guy. And I could tell you he wasn’t a bad supervisor. I did good work and he would give my crews first pick on the units we wanted to do. I never pursued a friendship with him. Because he is still a nigger.And loyalty is never in their DNA.

28. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    1997 till 2007, I ran interior metal framing crews.I had to coordinate with the builder’s supervisor for when I could get into the houses.One of the supervisors was an African nigger with an African accent.I don’t like working with niggers.But,I could tolerate him.
    After I’ve gotten to know him, we would sometimes drink a beer outside the trailer after work and shoot the shit.Turns out, that he couldn’t stand the lazy American niggers either.He did not want to raise his kids around American niggers and have them turn out to be ghetto rats.
    Like I said, I don’t like niggers.But I had to work with this guy. And I could tell you he wasn’t a bad supervisor. I did good work and he would give my crews first pick on the units we wanted to do. I never pursued a friendship with him. Because he is still a nigger.And loyalty is never in their DNA.
    I had a similar experience years back. He was a coal-black darkie named "Babou" (pron. bah-BOO) and we were essentially peers in the same position. He was from The Gambia in West Africa. I think I'd only been with the company for a year or so when he arrived. Of course, I was cordial and professional, but as time went by, we both let our guard down a little. There were a couple of slave-descended niggers in the office who were utterly useless (I know that goes without saying), and Babou was not shy about making comments about them.

We had several conversations about African Negroes and American niggers. He was clearly not impressed with the latter. He was only with the company for a year or so when he had to go back to The Gambia to care for his younger siblings -- I can't remember why. It impressed me that he would give up a $50k salary and $20k + in bonuses to take care of his family. No North American nigger would do that.

Fast-forward a couple years and we're in Kenya on safari. Several times comments were made by the locals about our niggers. They were not shy about it at all! One Bwana -- blacker than any charcoal briquet, told me he hated it when he got stuck with American niggers in his group. He said they were fat, loud, spoiled, stuck up, and dumb. He said they never tipped him. I told him that was common in the States. I wished I could come right out and agree with everything he said, but of course, I could not.

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I had a similar experience years back. He was a coal-black darkie named "Babou" (pron. bah-BOO) and we were essentially peers in the same position. He was from The Gambia in West Africa. I think I'd only been with the company for a year or so when he arrived. Of course, I was cordial and professional, but as time went by, we both let our guard down a little. There were a couple of slave-descended niggers in the office who were utterly useless (I know that goes without saying), and Babou was not shy about making comments about them.

We had several conversations about African Negroes and American niggers. He was clearly not impressed with the latter. He was only with the company for a year or so when he had to go back to The Gambia to care for his younger siblings -- I can't remember why. It impressed me that he would give up a $50k salary and $20k + in bonuses to take care of his family. No North American nigger would do that.

Fast-forward a couple years and we're in Kenya on safari. Several times comments were made by the locals about our niggers. They were not shy about it at all! One Bwana -- blacker than any charcoal briquet, told me he hated it when he got stuck with American niggers in his group. He said they were fat, loud, spoiled, stuck up, and dumb. He said they never tipped him. I told him that was common in the States. I wished I could come right out and agree with everything he said, but of course, I could not.
    Yes we are in agreeance that the African niggers are better than the American niggers,But it’s kind of like saying that bird shit doesn’t smell as bad as cat shit. My point is that it’s all shit !

32. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet it was racism that made them that dumb.
    Where did they steal the bow and arrorw and the spear? It was humans who invented those. No way niggers invented anything beyond a stick made from a tree branch.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to look that one up. Holy shit. Are we sure this is a sow?

Name:	lori-lightfoot-file-gty-jef-200708_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	186.2 KB 
ID:	12950
    She is some kind of pygmy / jungle bat hybrid, probably booted from her primitive tribe by the witch doctor,
    for bad ju ju. Even they get creeped out, when something has eyes on the sides of it's head, like a lizard.

35. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    She is some kind of pygmy / jungle bat hybrid, probably booted from her primitive tribe by the witch doctor,
    for bad ju ju. Even they get creeped out, when something has eyes on the sides of it's head, like a lizard.

She looks like something Tim Burton might dream up, or like Beetlejuice, if the latter was a mutant-looking sow:

Name:	Beetlejuice.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	124.7 KB 
ID:	12965

37. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast