Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

German cuck woman forgives africoon migrant for chewing off part of her face- says set him free

Some people never f**king Learn!

A Berlin woman had said she forgives a Malian migrant currently on trial for biting off part of her mouth and nose over the summer in a city park and said she wants him to be set free.

Malian migrant Sankun K. was put on trial on Friday for the attack, which took place in July in Berlin’s Görlitzer Park and saw the 24-year-old attack his 42-year-old victim by biting at part of her nose and mouth, leaving permanent damage.

Victim Albana R., meanwhile, has said that she not only forgives the migrant for the attack but added that she wants him to be set free. “It happened. I was bitten. I was sewn up. I forgive him and wish him a good life,” she told a German court, tabloid BZ reports.
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...t-of-her-face/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... and said she wants him to be set free."

She must be one hard-core coal burner who can't get enough of that tarpaper roll.

She already paid a toll, but it is highly predictable there is one last toll booth in her future!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it were me,I woulda forgave the nigger too.....
    Right after I took a bite out of his fucking heart!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    But if it did that to her, what will prevent it from doing that to other people?

Oh, that's right... PRISON.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seen similar stories of chimps biting off human faces. No surprise here. Also no surprise some middle aged liberal white woman forgives the nigger. Shes probably ugly as sin anyways. It may have improved her look. Liberalism does have a way of making women homely.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Seen similar stories of chimps biting off human faces. No surprise here. Also no surprise some middle aged liberal white woman forgives the nigger. Shes probably ugly as sin anyways. It may have improved her look. Liberalism does have a way of making women homely.

Yes, I remember the huge shock and outcry when an actual chimp bit the face off his idiot owner. But when a supposed human being does the same thing, it's just "Oh, well. He's probably a good boi." Chimpanzees are not pets, and neither are niggers.

I see the infatuation with niggers may be running out of gas:

The problem begins when we assume the illegal aliens are people. They’re not. They are evil satanic creatures released from the bowels of hell.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."