Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Which one of you did this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-live-air.html

Whoever it was should probably look us up, if they aren't here already.
    Proudly deplorable

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    To the embarrassment of Sunny and Shay, he then said: 'But in my country we play a game where you are a white nationalist and kill all the n*****s and gays.'

The BBC allowed the phone-in to continue, with the caller using the racist slur several more times, including in the phrase: 'I want to say that I f***ing hate n*****s.'
    I wish I could take credit for that
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Odin's balls liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

I wish it was me, I want that I made a nigger really mad award. Although, I have made a nigger really mad many times.

6. Likes Odin's balls liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... Absolutely incredible listening. The host asked him more questions after he'd said it!'..."

I could listen to stuff like that all day.

That is what I call calling a spade a spade.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    If I'd heard that on the radio while driving, I'd have pissed myself and gotten into an accident laughing!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well you know it wasn’t me. Because ,the guest only used the word nigger eight times.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before the dawn of internet trolling .... there were live, Public Access cable television call-in shows.
    Forget the subject at hand, it would quickly degenerate into an hour straight of crank calls.
    We would drink beers, get warmed up on the phone, waiting to pounce - week after week.
    I'd break blood vessels in my face from laughing so hard.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the early to mid 90's, when I was still in college, there were a couple of "zoo" radio stations in L.A. that were basically just freeform madness. Late one night I was listening to one and they were prank-calling Walmarts. They got through to one shegroid and convinced it that there was an emergency -- they needed to find a very important person and that person needed to call the "Department of Emergencies" immediately. And they needed to hear the page...

So, this sow pages for "Emma Shine" over and over again. I was on the floor of my shithole apartment laughing so hard I almost passed out.

God, I wish I could remember the name of the show...

Phil Hendrie in L.A. always made fun of niggers too. He was fucking hilarious!

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a gay man and a gay journalist! Phil Hendrie is awesome.

17. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Back in the early to mid 90's, when I was still in college, there were a couple of "zoo" radio stations in L.A. that were basically just freeform madness. !

Disclaimer:
    I have to say that I cannot stand Howard Stern. Always have, always will. He just grates on my nerves. That said, back in the nineties, one of the guys in my lab would play his show every day. Billy West did a recurring bit there where he did a spot on imitation of Cincinnati Reds owner Marge Schott. He would regularly blast Nicole Burner Simpsons saying "That's what she gets for marrying a BLACK MAN!" He would repeatedly call them niggers and the show got away with it somehow because it was shtick and presumably was making fun of an old racist white woman and not niggers - but we all knew the drill.

Not nigger related, but after I got to Texas, I would listen to these guys until this stunt got them kicked off of radio for life. I heard this particular show go down live as I was working on my car out in my garage at the time. I gotta say, they were hilarious but the radio station got into a public relations nightmare worst case scenario over it. Teenage girls were in hysterics over it. There were incidents all over the area including a few car crashes with injuries, (teenage girls shouldn't drive with other teenage girls in the car - especially when they are all screaming and crying.) There were also reports of several suicide attempts but thankfully no deaths.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Back in the early to mid 90's, when I was still in college, there were a couple of "zoo" radio stations in L.A. that were basically just freeform madness. Late one night I was listening to one and they were prank-calling Walmarts. They got through to one shegroid and convinced it that there was an emergency -- they needed to find a very important person and that person needed to call the "Department of Emergencies" immediately. And they needed to hear the page...

So, this sow pages for "Emma Shine" over and over again. I was on the floor of my shithole apartment laughing so hard I almost passed out.

God, I wish I could remember the name of the show...

Phil Hendrie in L.A. always made fun of niggers too. He was fucking hilarious!
    I remember The "Grease Man" from Washingcoon, DC. He made fun of niggers constantly!! He got in big trouble for what he said about marxist lucifer coon day. He said "why don't they kill 6 other niggers and take off the whole week!! He almost got fired for that, but he gave "gibs" to the negro college fund and they let him keep his job. The 2ND time he made fun of niggers the station fired him.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonbonicPlague View Post
    I'm a gay man and a gay journalist! Phil Hendrie is awesome.
    "All-you-can-eat-Negro!"

~ Mavis Leonard (Phil Hendrie...)

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tweakstick;143488]Disclaimer:
    I have to say that I cannot stand Howard Stern. Always have, always will. He just grates on my nerves. That said, back in the nineties, one of the guys in my lab would play his show every day. Billy West did a recurring bit there where he did a spot on imitation of Cincinnati Reds owner Marge Schott. He would regularly blast Nicole Burner Simpsons saying "That's what she gets for marrying a BLACK MAN!" He would repeatedly call them niggers and the show got away with it somehow because it was shtick and presumably was making fun of an old racist white woman and not niggers - but we all knew the drill.

Marge Schott, talking about her "Million Dollar Niggers" (Eric Davis and Dave Parker) was Billy West at his finest.
    Fred Norris, Stern's sound effects guy, and Jackie Martling, wrote a "Sternak" segment, which was a goof on Johnny Carson's Carnack bit.
    Sternak holds the envelope to his silly turban, and says "Nigger, nigger.....nigger, nigger, nigger.
    Opens the envelope, and the question is "What did Daniel Carver say when he met the Jackson 5".
    That clip is not to be found anywhere today.