Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    PUT that coffee down!!!!!!!!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coffee.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	12972

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Dear Unregistered Guest,

We're an equal opportunity anti-nigger and anti-sand nigger site. We welcome all good humans who have solid reasoning why we detest these beasts. There's no promotion of violence of any kind. We are not supremacists, separatists, etc. amongst humans. For example, we applaud how the Chinese deal with the apes in their homeland, despite their calls for "equality". We are here to express our revulsion at the protohuman scum.

By extension, we also detest any human, of any race, who chooses to create half black abominations.

You are most welcome to join as long as you understand our site rules.

I hope my other friends here will chime in.
    Exactly!! Follow the rules, respect fellow chimpers and start BASHING NIGGERS!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Hell, for the laughs. I have been in tears laughing at content on here which is pretty much always at the expense of niggers. Youre right that life is too short to waste on giving two shits about an inferior sub human species but it gives me an abundant amount of pleasure to laugh at them. I laugh at them while hanging out on the couch, I laugh at them while smokin a stogie on the porch, I laugh at them while taking a shit and I laugh at them in between my jobs. There is no limit to when you can laugh at niggers and there is no reason to avoid joining this site with fellow humans just to have a good laugh.
    That is the TRUTH!! Over 20 years ago I did stand up comedy and the posts on this site make me laugh my @$$ off!! And in today's Politically Correct society this is a place for therapy. Also I love laughing at niggers!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    "... and the posts on this site make me laugh my @$$ off!!"

You got that right! Some of the shit Chimpers come up with on here is ball busting hilarious.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas