Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Today's Judge Judy: tranny buck-sow suing a sow over not getting paid at the end of something

I turned on the TV and was again greeted by two niggers on reality TV court. I figured it was Judge Bixnood Mathis or one of the other groids, but it was Judge Judy. I never liked her, but when she's right, she's right, and she takes no crap from niggers. She kept rolling her eyes as the plaintiff said how it was so trusting an sheet to get paid at the end of some kind of "training." I hope it's not kind of fitness training -- that tranny had a nigger posterior six feet around and sticking two feet behind it!

There was so much bixnood, and I haven't been feeling well enough lately to deal with the headache of niggerbabble, so I changed the channel to what I intended to watch. Who knows what the lawsuit was about.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For 14% or 15% of the population, they certainly keep the legal system plugged up!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    For 14% or 15% of the population, they certainly keep the legal system plugged up!
    Imagine being a judge and having to listen to one after the other come in and tell lies daily. Man, I cant think of a bigger hell than that. On the other hand, if I was able to call them a stupid nigger and sentence them to max punishment at NU or fuck it, firing squad, that would be the best job.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I turned on the TV and was again greeted by two niggers on reality TV court. I figured it was Judge Bixnood Mathis or one of the other groids, but it was Judge Judy. I never liked her, but when she's right, she's right, and she takes no crap from niggers. She kept rolling her eyes as the plaintiff said how it was so trusting an sheet to get paid at the end of some kind of "training." I hope it's not kind of fitness training -- that tranny had a nigger posterior six feet around and sticking two feet behind it!

There was so much bixnood, and I haven't been feeling well enough lately to deal with the headache of niggerbabble, so I changed the channel to what I intended to watch. Who knows what the lawsuit was about.

I saw that. I love the camera operators on this show. They keep switching angles to sneakily show how hideous these beasts are. I love Judge Judy. I think she's one of the few people on the planet who doesn't give "a rat's ass" (as she said once) and calls out the niggers on their welfare and sec8 and uncontrolled breeding.

The terrifying creature you mention says s/h/it is a "Zumba" instructor. She was suing the other sow for ripping her off on a bunch of lessons. I don't know how this helfy bison with gigantic ass and Michael Jackscoon nose could teach any kind of dancing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zumba1848_resized.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	12922
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    "... if I was able to call them a stupid nigger and sentence them to max punishment at NU or fuck it, firing squad, that would be the best job."

I would stay over on my own time sentencing coons to the can if they'd let me!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I saw that. I love the camera operators on this show. They keep switching angles to sneakily show how hideous these beasts are. I love Judge Judy. I think she's one of the few people on the planet who doesn't give "a rat's ass" (as she said once) and calls out the niggers on their welfare and sec8 and uncontrolled breeding.

The terrifying creature you mention says s/h/it is a "Zumba" instructor. She was suing the other sow for ripping her off on a bunch of lessons. I don't know how this helfy bison with gigantic ass and Michael Jackscoon nose could teach any kind of dancing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zumba1848_resized.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	12922
    Yes, that's the one! I can't say it's shocking it be teaching fitness an sheet, and it got scammed by another sow. Did Judy award it anything in the end?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Yes, that's the one! I can't say it's shocking it be teaching fitness an sheet, and it got scammed by another sow. Did Judy award it anything in the end?

The monstrous tranny sow got 1400$ for her "lessons".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."