Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Ape Stupid Fucking Germans Brag about Buying New Boat to Bring More Apefreaken and Mooselimb Rapefugees In

And Germans are supposed to smart?
    More Muslim migrants from North Africa and the Middle East are headed to Germany during the coronavirus lockdown. In the same spirit, Italian doctor Caterina Ciufegni (what a dumbass has made her own personal decision that “picking up migrants in the Mediterranean matters more than worries over the Wuhan coronavirus.” An estimated 11,000 migrants arrived in Italy in a single week. Many had coronavirus.
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/11/g...uslim-migrants

Germany's Sea-Eye adds fourth migrant rescue ship to fleet
    The NGO is launching an additional vessel amid a spike in the number of migrants trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea. Some 900 people have drowned making the treacherous journey from North Africa to Europe.
    https://www.dw.com/en/germanys-sea-e...eet/a-55606933
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55224414_303.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	12901
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better there (DE) than here (U.S.A.)

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Germans are so full of guilt, it's not even funny. Pretty soon they'll be full of miscegenated ape subhuman shit.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait till niggers start stealing, murdering raping and muh dicking their German daughters.That will change their tune!

7. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to the Germany of 1939? What happened to the Germany I actually respected?
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

9. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    What happened to the Germany of 1939? What happened to the Germany I actually respected?

I've mentioned this before but.... When I was in Germany, I noticed you could go days if not weeks between nigger sightings.

I asked my German friend why. She laughed and said the the schwartzman wouldn't set foot in the country for decades because they saw what Hitler did to perfectly good white people!!!

Another observation was Germans for the most part didn't lock their shit up because they had 0.0% nigger crime. Houses that had inoperable door locks... been that way for a hundred years!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow
    Germans are so full of guilt, it's not even funny. Pretty soon they'll be full of miscegenated ape subhuman shit.
    It's a damn shame. That great nation, the Germans, have been guilted into being the niggers of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road
    I've mentioned this before but.... When I was in Germany, I noticed you could go days if not weeks between nigger sightings.

I asked my German friend why. She laughed and said the the schwartzman wouldn't set foot in the country for decades because they saw what Hitler did to perfectly good white people!!!

Another observation was Germans for the most part didn't lock their shit up because they had 0.0% nigger crime. Houses that had inoperable door locks... been that way for a hundred years!
    Where is the nigger immigrant crime happening in Germany, then? Only in the major cities (where they congregate like cockroaches)?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    It's a damn shame. That great nation, the Germans, have been guilted into being the niggers of Europe.

Where is the nigger immigrant crime happening in Germany, then? Only in the major cities (where they congregate like cockroaches)?

It has been 20 plus years since I've been over there.

I spent my time in rural Bavaria... but did travel to large city centers like Munich, Berlin and Frankfurt by both bahn and rail.

Perhaps now that niggers have reached "pet" status, there are more of them, I don't know. But I highly doubt they are as well behaved as the occasional nigger you'd spot 20 years ago.

They have that "pack mentality"...

(where they congregate like cockroaches)? ... Yep!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hitler3f06fe0d73c59jpg.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	13104
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Goodman Grey, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile, the Mayor of Lampedusa has hired a car ferry to deport all of the illegal floaters who have turned up there and ruined the place for the locals and tourists.

Naturally, the EU are up in arms and are threatening sanctions.

You really couldn't make this stuff up.
    Proudly deplorable

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Meanwhile, the Mayor of Lampedusa has hired a car ferry to deport all of the illegal floaters who have turned up there and ruined the place for the locals and tourists.

They are threatened with sanctions because they want to get rid of criminals?

*sigh*... This is what happens when the American liberals that left the USA because Trump go and infest other first world nations.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

As the European Union continues to debate how to handle the arrival of refugees and asylum-seekers, thousands of people are believed to have died making the perilous trip across the Mediterranean Sea — fleeing conflict, poverty and repressive governments in Africa and the Middle East.
    How can they write such bullshit? Fleeing conflict? No, they infest countries. seeking welfare, a multitude of other gibs, and white wimmez and boys to rape and murder.

Last week, Musumeci issued a decree ordering the closure of migrant reception centers in Sicily, citing concerns about the spread of coronavirus. Italian courts rejected the move.
    The spread of libtardism is way more deadly than any pandemic.

https://www.dw.com/en/lampedusa-mayo...als/a-54763386
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Wait till niggers start stealing, murdering raping and muh dicking their German daughters.That will change their tune!
    They've been doing that for QUITE a while now!!

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post