Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Uganda niggers riot after Presidential Candidate arrested for COVID violations

Sixteen people have been killed in two days of protests in Uganda triggered by the arrest of musician-turned-presidential candidate Bobi Wine.

The deaths occurred during security operations, police said in a statement, adding that a further 65 people had been injured and about 350 arrested.

The cause of the deaths or the nature of the injuries was not disclosed.

Bobi Wine, real name Robert Kyagulanyi, was arrested on Wednesday for violating Covid restrictions, police said.

The 38-year-old has been accused of flouting coronavirus prevention guidelines against drawing large crowds following a campaign rally in the east of the country.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-55006561
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey ford View Post
    win win!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe they are rioting because Robert Kennedy wasn't wearing a mask.

They should just shoot that motherfucker and be done with it.

And yes, I think most of the Kennedy family was composed of shitbag humans that were most likely inbred or had negro DNA. Rosemary Kennedy was actually lobotomized so she wouldn't be able to tell the police about how her daddy and grandpa were raping her.

That's how democrats handle family problems.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't listen to this babble, but I guess the nigger lovers at the BBC are weeping and gnashing their teeth in anguish because a few ooking simians got disciplined or made good. This is news?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."