Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Millions of ballots have already been shredded and hard drives wiped.
    They're not allowed to do that yet, are they? Can someone enlighten me?
    In any case, Giuliani has secured plenty of evidence, as he stated during the hearing I've just finished watching a short while ago.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It depends upon which news source you believe.

As a rule, paper ballots are destroyed or "recycled" (shredded) after the election is certified by the state. There have been numerous reports that ballots in certain populous counties in Michigan and Pennsylvania have already been destroyed. I'm sure this will all play out over the next few weeks, but the bottom line is, once the various states still in play certify their results, it's all but over. The various "electors" can then switch their votes in the Electoral Collage, but no presidential election has ever been decided that way before.

I believe the Electoral College meets on the 14th of December this year. My guess is, if there are no bombshell court rulings, TRUMP will have run out of options.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Supremem court should just say, fuck this bullshit. nevada, arizona, wisconsin , michigan , penn, georgia are all being redone . new vote with observers. fucking liberal cunts!!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYoursNigger
    Supremem court should just say, fuck this bullshit. nevada, arizona, wisconsin , michigan , penn, georgia are all being redone . new vote with observers. fucking liberal cunts!!!
    If they did that, literally say, "Fuck this bullshit...", there'd be 80,000,000+ people out in the street giving them a standing ovation!