Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This election ain't over yet, folks!

I watched this evening (British Time) the 1hr 40min press conference, where Rudy Giuliani and his fellow lawyers laid out their case for declaring the election fraudulent. And a very convincing case they made, too! It's becoming clear that President Trump won by a massive margin.
    Guess what? All the mainstream media ignored it!

Keep the faith, folks. President Trump says the pieces are all falling nicely into place. This could be decided by the Electoral College members deciding in favour of the President, or - if it goes to the House of Representatives - they will surely vote for Trump, as Republicans hold sway with each state having one vote each, and there being more Red states than Blue.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be glorious if the electoral college members decided, as a collective, to keep The Donald in the Oval Office.

My muh dik would be so hard if that actually happened...

But realistically, I'm not expecting that to actually happen.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It would be glorious if the electoral college members decided, as a collective, to keep The Donald in the Oval Office.

My muh dik would be so hard if that actually happened...

But realistically, I'm not expecting that to actually happen.
    Never say never!! We'll just have to wait and see!!

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Would be great if Trump stays in office.But there would be some massive riots across the country. I’d have to sleep with my loaded AR in bed with me.....
    Oh, wait a minute, I already do. LOL!

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Would be great if Trump stays in office.But there would be some massive riots across the country. I’d have to sleep with my loaded AR in bed with me.....
    Oh, wait a minute, I already do. LOL!
    Woah... it's cool to keep the magazine under the pillow.

An accidental discharge from an AR can be bad news.

And yes, I've also done the "sleeping with an M16" thing. It wasn't much of a concern in the early days, but nowadays I'm afraid I might start shooting at things while I'm still half-asleep.

I have very bad dreams.

What makes it worse is that some of them are based on a combination of things that exist, and don't exist. I still remember one nightmare where a few guys in my squad got cooked by a bomb that emitted a high intensity, omnidirectional microwave burst, while we were trying to infiltrate some base on another planet. Why would I even think of such things?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If DJT is chosen by the electoral college, there'd be unrest. Then he can declare martial law. Dictatorial, maybe, but that may be needed, because Biden & ho will enable niggers, illegals, liberals, sand niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

And yes, I've also done the "sleeping with an M16" thing. It wasn't much of a concern in the early days, but nowadays I'm afraid I might start shooting at things while I'm still half-asleep.

I have very bad dreams.

What makes it worse is that some of them are based on a combination of things that exist, and don't exist. I still remember one nightmare where a few guys in my squad got cooked by a bomb that emitted a high intensity, omnidirectional microwave burst, while we were trying to infiltrate some base on another planet. Why would I even think of such things?
    There is no such thing as accidental discharge. It’s gun negligence.
    When I say I sleep with my AR. I’m being a bit sarcastic. I have a suppressed AR 9mm banshee stood up between my bed frame and night stand.Round is Chambered .But safety is on. I time myself, it would take me under three seconds to have it in my hands ,aimed and fired.
    I’ve never served in the military.But I respect those who do.My older cousin who is now in his early 70s served in the Vietnam war. A Green Beret.The last we spoke, he still has issues sleeping.Nightmares and night sweats.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I have very bad dreams.

About 8 years ago I had a dream where I was dressed like Von Helsing. I walked by a coffin and a george soros looking vampire lept out towards me!! I staked the motherfucker of course and then I woke up!! I wonder what caused that dream?!