Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger in a Dodge Challenger

Well, as you know niggs love dodge challengers and chargers. I was driving in the slow lane on a 2 lane highway when I saw a nigger in a challenger speeding up behind me and riding my ass when the fast lane was clearly open with no cars, I slammed on my brakes just to see if I could get a chimp out from him and I sure did. He swung around me in the fast lane and began looking at me, trying to scare me and I rolled down my window and called him a fucking nigger. He seemed mad and revved his engine some more and sped away. Typical fucking niggers wonder why they get pulled over when they do stupid shit on the road and then scream racism. Lmao

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, as you know niggs love dodge challengers and chargers. I was driving in the slow lane on a 2 lane highway when I saw a nigger in a challenger speeding up behind me and riding my ass when the fast lane was clearly open with no cars, I slammed on my brakes just to see if I could get a chimp out from him and I sure did. He swung around me in the fast lane and began looking at me, trying to scare me and I rolled down my window and called him a fucking nigger. He seemed mad and revved his engine some more and sped away. Typical fucking niggers wonder why they get pulled over when they do stupid shit on the road and then scream racism. Lmao
    LOL!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love hitting my brakes when someone is too close to the ass end of my car, especially when they are obviously trying to act like niggers.

The law actually works in our favor in this case since in almost every state, drivers are required to maintain an effective stopping distance from the car in front of them.

Saying "I wanted him to speed up and break the law" won't work too well in most courts of law, and insurance companies definitely don't like that.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why the old saying "Driving Like a Nigger" came about!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of "REYIMS" did it have?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheeiiit! Dodge Challengers and Chargers are my favorite American muscle cars. We even have a few of the new Challengers and some old Chargers down here. I had no idea they're nigger hoopties!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Sheeiiit! Dodge Challengers and Chargers are my favorite American muscle cars. We even have a few of the new Challengers and some old Chargers down here. I had no idea they're nigger hoopties!

Yea 300's, Chargers, then Challengers in that order around here.

The 300 is what replaced the See-Dan Dee-Ville and the Duece and a Quarter for the old school/hard core nigger crowd.

The nigger rich niggers prefer Escalades.

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Yea 300's, Chargers, then Challengers in that order around here.

The 300 is what replaced the See-Dan Dee-Ville and the Duece and a Quarter for the old school/hard core nigger crowd.

The nigger rich niggers prefer Escalades.
    Sorry mate, I am not familiar with most of those models. I only know of these.

I cant believe there are any niggers involved in this behaviour!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Sorry mate, I am not familiar with most of those models. I only know of these.

Old school nigroes rolled mostly in Cadillac Sedan or Coup Devilles, Buick Electra 225's, commonly referred to as the "Duece and a Quarter" or Lincoln Continentals.

The jigs would put wide whitewall tires and curb feelers on them, a "Continental" spare tire on the trunk, (Caddies and Buicks alike) and a furry steering wheel. Fuzzy dice would hang from the rear view... the dice usually sporting the Playboy Bunny logo.

They would put the armrest down and lean inwards while driving. This position became known as the "Detroit Lean".

Young buck niggers now drive leaning the other way... against the pillar post.

It is said they changed the direction of the lean because they finally found out the smell is coming from the inside, or... to avoid gunfire if someone shoots out the back window.

The big boat U.S. niggermobiles of the past have mostly been replaced by Toyota's and Dodge Caravans.

Apparently these cars have columns that are easy to peel so when coons break down, parts are easy to source from stolen automobiles.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    never challenge a nigger if it's optional. Stay away from niggers. No good can ever come from interacting with these retarded animals. It's just not worth it. STAY AWAY FROM NIGGERS at all costs. Niggers never have anything to lose, you do ! Nothing gives a nigger more satisfaction than to watch a cracker get destroyed.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    No matter what kind of car it is, if niggers love to be seen in it, the car receives "the Midas touch" and turns to shit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet the car was STOLEN!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A word of caution. In many city areas niggers do that before a carjacking.
    While it makes great entertainment for the rest of us, it can be potentially a deadly encounter.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do what I do -- report the nigger to 9-1-1. Tell the dispatcher that you "think" you saw the nigger wave a gun in a threatening manner. The cops will stop the nigger, it probably really does have a gun, and for sure it either has warrants or no insurance.

I can't tell you how many times I've done this over the years. It wouldn't surprise me to find that there were more than a couple niggers rotting in jail right now because of one of my "reports".

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^

N.A.A.C.P.