Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Niggers always complain!
    That's all they're good for. Look at 'em wrong and they call you a "racist". Ignore 'em and they call you a "racist". Niggers EARN whatever racism they're shown.

They're miserable because they're lazy and entitled. They have achieved nothing and take NO responsibility for themselves. They blame others for everything when their misery is their own damn fault.

I'm sick of niggers and even sicker of their white liberal apologists.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    That's all they're good for. Look at 'em wrong and they call you a "racist". Ignore 'em and they call you a "racist". Niggers EARN whatever racism they're shown.

They're miserable because they're lazy and entitled. They have achieved nothing and take NO responsibility for themselves. They blame others for everything when their misery is their own damn fault.

I'm sick of niggers and even sicker of their white liberal apologists.
    I think your comments are 100% spot on! That sums up exactly why I hate niggers too!

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger
    The tentacles of communism run far deeper than many people realize. Forcing the filthy stinking feral idiot shitskinned niggers on humans is a major part of the Marxists plan to destroy the United States and other countries ... This is a war for the survival of the human race and it must be won by us by any means necessary.
    Agree 100%.

Was gonna skip my workout today, but Now is not the time to tap out.

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't know if I'm imagining it but since the fraudulent election I'm seeing much more of Obongo (and his sheboon) on the TeeBee.
    Every single time I see him and his ears I think 'If that's not a direct descendant from a chimp then I don't know what is. Nomesayin'?