Close

Likes Likes:  15
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tentacles of communism run far deeper than many people realize. Forcing the filthy stinking feral idiot shitskinned niggers on humans is a major part of the Marxists plan to destroy the United States and other countries. The nigger has caused more destruction and suffering to the human race than all wars combined. Dead communists, like dead niggers, are the only good ones. This is a war for the survival of the human race and it must be won by us by any means necessary.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

2. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    That's all they're good for. Look at 'em wrong and they call you a "racist". Ignore 'em and they call you a "racist". Niggers EARN whatever racism they're shown.

They're miserable because they're lazy and entitled. They have achieved nothing and take NO responsibility for themselves. They blame others for everything when their misery is their own damn fault.

I'm sick of niggers and even sicker of their white liberal apologists.
    I think your comments are 100% spot on! That sums up exactly why I hate niggers too!

4. Likes NigShitPigShit liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    The tentacles of communism run far deeper than many people realize. Forcing the filthy stinking feral idiot shitskinned niggers on humans is a major part of the Marxists plan to destroy the United States and other countries. The nigger has caused more destruction and suffering to the human race than all wars combined. Dead communists, like dead niggers, are the only good ones. This is a war for the survival of the human race and it must be won by us by any means necessary.
    You are absolutely right! That is essentially the reason why they make niggers to colonialize Europe. Just remember, 10 years ago there were no niggers in most European countries, except perhaps France and GB. Nowadays there are hordes of them, Italy, Germany, Spain - they all look like the US nigger wise. This year there arrived more than 17k niggers at the canary islands alone, that's 1% of the population of the canaries (canaries have a population of less than 2 million). In just one year! This is war against the white race!
    Even worse, ppl over here are not allowed to carry, so hell on earth!
    Stay save, avoid the groid!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger
    The tentacles of communism run far deeper than many people realize. Forcing the filthy stinking feral idiot shitskinned niggers on humans is a major part of the Marxists plan to destroy the United States and other countries ... This is a war for the survival of the human race and it must be won by us by any means necessary.
    Agree 100%.

Was gonna skip my workout today, but Now is not the time to tap out.
    "Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction...it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again." --Ronald Reagan, January 5, 1967

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why not 100% nigger? Because that is not their real agenda nor is it their agenda to have more niggers on TV their real agenda is to promote more nigger loving to the white loser retards nigger lovers who watch this crap. Portraying niggers as genius scientists and engineers, your best buddy, magic sports hero nigger, etc. and other total lies, making the morons believe these niggers is not going to rob their house, rape or beat them or other things niggers do. It actually works pretty well on especially women which should concern all white males to never let any of this fake programming into your house or life...
    Most of these TV watchers are just bored impressionable people who unlike me have never lived in Coontown or been around majority niggers every day at school and they don't know they're being lied to, is the sad part. It's really unforgivable that media can prey upon these foolish but usually good hearted people.
    Ask yourself whose agenda is this, and why...
    Perhaps some nigger lovers TV is past its warranty and could short out any day now

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't know if I'm imagining it but since the fraudulent election I'm seeing much more of Obongo (and his sheboon) on the TeeBee.
    Every single time I see him and his ears I think 'If that's not a direct descendant from a chimp then I don't know what is. Nomesayin'?

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    What percentage of the prison population are they?
    Seems to me the last time I looked it up was, niggers caged for violent crimes were around 62%, So 13% of a population IS responsible for 62% of violent crime AND that's just the percent of stinking niggers that were wrangled down and convicted.....just think of how many of the nigger monkeys got off free!!! If that was any other group? They would probably quarantine and deport them as undesirables...that should've been done immediately after The Civil War.