Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    The tentacles of communism run far deeper than many people realize. Forcing the filthy stinking feral idiot shitskinned niggers on humans is a major part of the Marxists plan to destroy the United States and other countries. The nigger has caused more destruction and suffering to the human race than all wars combined. Dead communists, like dead niggers, are the only good ones. This is a war for the survival of the human race and it must be won by us by any means necessary.
    You are absolutely right! That is essentially the reason why they make niggers to colonialize Europe. Just remember, 10 years ago there were no niggers in most European countries, except perhaps France and GB. Nowadays there are hordes of them, Italy, Germany, Spain - they all look like the US nigger wise. This year there arrived more than 17k niggers at the canary islands alone, that's 1% of the population of the canaries (canaries have a population of less than 2 million). In just one year! This is war against the white race!
    Even worse, ppl over here are not allowed to carry, so hell on earth!
    Stay save, avoid the groid!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger
    The tentacles of communism run far deeper than many people realize. Forcing the filthy stinking feral idiot shitskinned niggers on humans is a major part of the Marxists plan to destroy the United States and other countries ... This is a war for the survival of the human race and it must be won by us by any means necessary.
    Agree 100%.

Was gonna skip my workout today, but Now is not the time to tap out.

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't know if I'm imagining it but since the fraudulent election I'm seeing much more of Obongo (and his sheboon) on the TeeBee.
    Every single time I see him and his ears I think 'If that's not a direct descendant from a chimp then I don't know what is. Nomesayin'?

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    What percentage of the prison population are they?
    Seems to me the last time I looked it up was, niggers caged for violent crimes were around 62%, So 13% of a population IS responsible for 62% of violent crime AND that's just the percent of stinking niggers that were wrangled down and convicted.....just think of how many of the nigger monkeys got off free!!! If that was any other group? They would probably quarantine and deport them as undesirables...that should've been done immediately after The Civil War.