Close

Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Niggers and Mobility Chairs

We all know niggers are lazy, and look for every way to avoid effort, but mobility chairs should not be given to them. In grocery stores the chairs should only be available to whites with legitimate leg problems.
    I and about 5 other drivers almost ran one over yesterday that was using his gibs me chair to cross 5 lanes of traffic WHILE texting on his Obama Fone. I give him a week at that rate.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Had to look up what a "mobility chair" was. Ours is a nigger-laziness-enabling society. Wonder if they had shit like that in ancient Rome right before the fall.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember after I had my knee scraped on September 9th.I was limping the next day and wanted to go to Walmart to get some things. My wife took me and she figured I could get one of those little mobility chairs with the cart. on them.It was a Saturday evening. Probably 6 PM.
    Anyway, I had to use a cart to lean on and push it around while limping, because the door greeter told me little fucking niggers,who were able to walk took all the powered chair/carts and were playing around in the store. If I had seen one I was going to run my cart into the little beast and knock him down.But the pain meds were bogging me down a bit, and I was too slow.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^I refuse to set foot in Walmart because of obese Honkapotamuses and Nigrasauruses.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    ^^^^I refuse to set foot in Walmart because of obese Honkapotamuses and Nigrasauruses.
    Walmart is a shit hole, but does sell a few things I can't get elsewhere. I always carry when I visit Walmart and I find that the most nigger free time, is around 9pm midweek. I guess niggers are just getting up around then.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I remember after I had my knee scraped on September 9th.I was limping the next day and wanted to go to Walmart to get some things. My wife took me and she figured I could get one of those little mobility chairs with the cart. on them.It was a Saturday evening. Probably 6 PM.
    Anyway, I had to use a cart to lean on and push it around while limping, because the door greeter told me little fucking niggers,who were able to walk took all the powered chair/carts and were playing around in the store. If I had seen one I was going to run my cart into the little beast and knock him down.But the pain meds were bogging me down a bit, and I was too slow.
    You have to go EARLY in the morning!! At that time niggers still BEEZ in bayid!! Sleeping off the crack BINGE from the night befo'!!

12. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You have to go EARLY in the morning!! At that time niggers still BEEZ in bayid!! Sleeping off the crack BINGE from the night befo'!!
    I usually go when they open on Sunday morning at 7 AM.(COVID schedule). But that particular day I needed things that couldn’t wait.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Had to look up what a "mobility chair" was. Ours is a nigger-laziness-enabling society. Wonder if they had shit like that in ancient Rome right before the fall.
    Before the fall, they had this, and it seems that the Romans really loved their niggers:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	palanquin293490432.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	12899

16. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For 14 or 15% of the population, about 99% of the "Walmart Whips" seen up and down the aisles are occupied by jigaboos.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My nephew works at a Walmart. He said that they get calls from niggers in the parking lot asking if they can bring a mobility cart out to their car for them. And they do it. They have to do it or the niggers complain all the way to the corporate office. Seems like i heard of the same thing going on at a Kroger around here as well. What is next? Niggers gonna demand that YT wipe their ass for them?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Ive seen niggers at walmart and grocery stores playing on those carts. What is with niggers and those carts? Why do they intrigue niggers so much? Simple minds don’t need much. I would whoop my kids ass for doing that.

22. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian
    My nephew works at a Walmart. He said that they get calls from niggers in the parking lot asking if they can bring a mobility cart out to their car for them.
    WAT?!?! That is inSANE.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Ive seen niggers at walmart and grocery stores playing on those carts. What is with niggers and those carts? Why do they intrigue niggers so much? Simple minds don’t need much. I would whoop my kids ass for doing that.
    Niggers let their nigglets run wild.And when they hurt themselves.the ape parents want to sue the store.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen FAT white people using them and thought to myself that maybe if they walked instead they could justify the Oreos in the basket. But when it comes to niggers... They just feel entitled to them. Even a young nigger will jump in one and cruise around the store. The manager can't say anything for risk of being racist. Then they drive them out to their handicap parking space and leave them behind someone else's car. I wish the manager could remotely disable them so once the nigger got into the isle it would stop working forcing the nigger to get up and walk out of the store.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    "...Why do they intrigue niggers so much? "

Anything illegal, immoral, unrespectable, or just plain wrong intrigues niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Anything illegal, immoral, unrespectable, or just plain wrong intrigues niggers!
    Cant argue with that

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I worked in a grocery store, and had to go out and get the 4x4's after the democrats used them and left them in the parking lots. Everyone in the store used to make fun of me, because to get the thing back inside, you had to have pressure on the seat (it wouldn't move if the seat didn't have weight on it), and I would kneel with one leg driving the thing back in instead of sitting down. One of the managers was laughing at me and asking me why I did that, and I said (and he often got the 4x4's himself), "do you really think that the democrats who sit in these things are not incontinent?"

34. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Mobility Chair Sow of the Century

Attachment 12906

Someone photoshop some nipples on those rear udders.
    I am surprised theres not 2 niglets suckling off those things
    I bet its front ass is as impressive as those rear tits

36. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That pic should have been preceeded with the EYEBLEACH WARNING!

N.A.A.C.P.

38. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I have seen FAT white people using them and thought to myself that maybe if they walked instead they could justify the Oreos in the basket. But when it comes to niggers... They just feel entitled to them. Even a young nigger will jump in one and cruise around the store. The manager can't say anything for risk of being racist. Then they drive them out to their handicap parking space and leave them behind someone else's car. I wish the manager could remotely disable them so once the nigger got into the isle it would stop working forcing the nigger to get up and walk out of the store.
    You mean "knuckle drag" out of the sto'!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast