Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Muscle bound groid angry World Athletics prohibit high testosterone she boons from competing internationally

South African runner Caster Semenya is continuing her battle against World Athletics, which has implemented rules prohibiting female athletes with a naturally high level of testosterone to compete internationally.
    The two-time Olympic champion is to appeal to the European Court of Human Rights to overturn the regulations, which she believes are discriminatory, as they require her to artificially lower her natural testosterone levels.

READ MORE: ‘Semenya is a biological man’: Spanish athletics official backs IAAF testosterone restriction rule

The runner, who is not eligible to compete internationally under the current regulations, insists that testosterone-suppressing medicine would make her sick, claiming the ban is a clear violation of her human rights.

Semenya has already lost two appeals in Switzerland’s Federal Supreme Court and the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), which upheld World Athletics’ decision regarding the testosterone limit.

Her huge army of supporters continues to lash out at athletics bosses for their unfair treatment.

Semenya identifies as a woman, but has the male XY chromosome, rather than the female XX chromosome – this was officially confirmed in CAS’s press release, after it overturned the runner’s appeal.
    https://www.rt.com/sport/507075-cast...sterone-women/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same reason those nigger high school teams have undefeated seasons... half the seniors are 27 years old because they were held back 9 times

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Same reason those nigger high school teams have undefeated seasons... half the seniors are 27 years old because they were held back 9 times
    Yep!! Like the old joke "what's long and hard on a nigger?" Answer: The 3RD grade!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    That is true. When I graduated high school in 1979, I was 17 years old.There were niggs on stage getting their diplomas that had full beards and mustaches already.And several of them had niglets of theirs in the audience that were already walking. The average Nager is put behind by two or three years. Unless he gets a bakkaball scholarship.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That is true. When I graduated high school in 1979, I was 17 years old...

From a previous post:

The little coonie kid comes home from KINDERGARTEN and tells its sheboon mammy, "all the white kids counted to 10, I counted to 2... that cause I be black?"

Mammy replies, "No some kids just learn faster than others".

Same little coonie kid comes home the next day reporting to mammy all the white kids know the alphabet... "But I can only gets to "B"... that cause I be black?"

Mammy replies, "No some kids just learn faster than others".

Little coonie kid comes home the following day... "mammy, mammy, we go on a field trip! Before we leaves the museum teacher takes us pee! All the white boys have these tiny little pee pee's, and I gots this big ole' tar paper roll... that cause I be black?"

Mammy says, "no honey, that cause you be 18!"

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it racist and bigoted to discriminate against a woman just because she is a biological male?

I mean, sure, this biological male wants to compete against biological females in a biological female only sport, but what's wrong with that?

Are you a racist and a bigot?

Next thing you know, racists and bigots will say that biological males can't be impregnated, and that they can't give birth to babies.

That is racism and bigotry, pure and simple.

Who cares about what is real and what is possible? What we need to care about is our feels, and our desire to do impossible things, and our severe mental illnesses. And we need to pretend that other severely mentally ill people are sane, so sane people won't focus on our own severely mentally ill behaviors.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, let a big nigger buck compete against women because he "identifies" as a sow that day. Welcome to Clown World, where saying a man can't be a woman is taboo and will get you into a whole bunch of trouble.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."