Likes Likes:  5

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

STUDY: Being exposed to niggers makes you even more RACIST

Interestingly enough, the study also concedes that people who live in more diverse communities were “more likely to be negative towards ethnic diversity.”

In other words, people who are actually exposed to ‘diversity’ don’t find it to be a “strength” and don’t like it.

This correlates with a 2019 peer reviewed study by Danish academics which found that ethnic diversity has a negative impact on communities because it erodes trust.

Seeking to answer whether “continued immigration and corresponding growing ethnic diversity” was having a positive impact on community cohesion, the study found the opposite to be the case.

So diversity really isn’t a strength after all, but our new technocratic overlords are going to force you to embrace it anyway.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...le-more-racist
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that like if you move into a "diverse" neighborhood because you think its trendy, then all your shit comes up missing like your BBQ grill and hubcaps, you rethink that living in a nigger neighborhood isn't that trendy?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. 75 is the average IQ of an aprefrikan. Here in the US, that would be one of the special needs children
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford
    STUDY: Being exposed to niggers makes you even more RACIST

75?! Sounds kinda high.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post

75?! Sounds kinda high.
    Corky had around a 75 IQ. But he was not lazy.And he tried hard. So he appeared much smarter than the smartest nigger.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    Corky had around a 75 IQ. But he was not lazy.And he tried hard. So he appeared much smarter than the smartest nigger.

Years ago, I remember my mother and one of her colleagues whispering about some study of comparative ethnic IQs. That topic sounded so taboo then that I'm blown away by the sheer number of such studies that turned up in my search results.

They seem at odds with the liberal/academic Action Plan to Glorify the Nigger.

I mean, just look at this. Africa is an intelligence sinkhole:

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post

75?! Sounds kinda high.

Yeah, but look at all those 64 - 69 niggers.

And I can attest that just watching niggers on the TeeVee can make you racist. You don't need to actually be around them in person.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Is that like if you move into a "diverse" neighborhood because you think its trendy, then all your shit comes up missing like your BBQ grill and hubcaps, you rethink that living in a nigger neighborhood isn't that trendy?
    This happened in London in the early 90's.

Well known stick insect and calorie regurgitator Kate Moss moved into 'vibrant and diverse' Brixton to look 'cool'.

When the riots kicked off, she was on the phone to the police begging them to come to her place and give her safe passage out of the area.

It should be noted that Brixton on any Friday night looks like a re-enactment of the riots. More so when the clubs start kicking drunken niggers out at 3 am.
    Proudly deplorable

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn’t say that being exposed to niggers makes me more racist. They are the ones who are racist. Being around them forces me to react accordingly.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    i wouldn’t say that being exposed to niggers makes me more racist. They are the ones who are racist. Being around them forces me to react accordingly.
    exactly!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anything below 70 is considered a retardation. My disdain for niggers grows every day. Every time I see one walking 1 mile an hour across the road, sending food back at restaurants, slaughtering the english language or stinking up the aisle at the grocery store. Not to mention the news stories daily of the shitbags killing each other and we are supposed to give a shit when the police sends one to hell? Fuck no! I think police should be able to shoot one every time they commit a crime. Theyre just going to keep committing crimes, they cant be reformed. Just pull up and shoot, then drive off and leave the stinking nigger there to rot.

15. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Anything below 70 is considered a retardation. My disdain for niggers grows every day. Every time I see one walking 1 mile an hour across the road, sending food back at restaurants, slaughtering the english language or stinking up the aisle at the grocery store. Not to mention the news stories daily of the shitbags killing each other and we are supposed to give a shit when the police sends one to hell? Fuck no! I think police should be able to shoot one every time they commit a crime. Theyre just going to keep committing crimes, they cant be reformed. Just pull up and shoot, then drive off and leave the stinking nigger there to rot.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Kalahari Bushmen" - average 54 (with 39 the lowest individual result) JFC. Koko the gorilla had an IQ way higher than that. Crows have a higher IQ. But yeah, they're just like us!

"55 - 69" - mildly impaired".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "55 - 69" - mildly impaired".
    Most IQ tests are very generous these days.

It used to be that if you were not self-sufficient and had an IQ below 105, you were considered "mildly impaired."

This is not something people like to hear, but marriage was actually encouraged in some societies because the individuals within them were not capable of surviving on their own.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Most IQ tests are very generous these days.

It used to be that if you were not self-sufficient and had an IQ below 105, you were considered "mildly impaired."

This is not something people like to hear, but marriage was actually encouraged in some societies because the individuals within them were not capable of surviving on their own.
    I think they must be VERY generous. If you have an IQ at least 10 points behind that of a gorilla I'd say the impairment is much more than "mild".

(Koko), who was said to have an IQ of between 75 and 95, could understand 2,000 words of spoken English.
    I bet not many niggers could match that.