Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Good news for today - Niggers in Nigeria killing each other in record numbers.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/the-ne...administration

Earlier this year – just weeks before the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic – Christian Solidarity International (CSI) warned of a possible genocide unfolding in the West Africa country of 206 million people. The warning underscored that “the conditions for genocide exist in Nigeria, with Christians, non-violent Muslims, and adherents of tribal religions being particularly vulnerable," and called on the permanent members of the U.N. Security Council to take heed.
    More than 1,200 Nigerian Christians are estimated to have been slaughtered in the first six months of 2020 and in excess of 11,000 murdered over the past five years – with scores still unaccounted for. They are being targeted from two sides.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    BEST NEWS I heard all day!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's always good news when niggers kill niggers. The locusts and lassa virus needs to step up their game. However, it makes me sad when I still get half a dozen Nigerian scam emails every day, and not nearly enough of those feral baboons are getting batwinged. We need a new bubonic plague that only targets niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    BEST NEWS I heard all day!!

Exactly what I was gonna say!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Exactly what I was gonna say!!!
    GREAT minds think alike!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    IseDaDiva,

I am a Wakandan Prince, and me has run from evil white policemen for many years. Me has bank account wiff many millions of American dollar inside of it, but I needs you bank account information and $5,000 American dollars for fees to transfer.

Please halp me.

I have include informations about where to wire moneys, and I will needs your routing number, account number, type of account, your password, your social security number, and the answers to your security questions.

If you no halp me, racist whitey will captures me and tortures me for the moneys, and you gets NONE of the moneys!

Hurry! Hurry!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers don't even believe nigger lives matter

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Cool!

After stepping aside from the customer service desk at King Soopers the other day, I couldn't help but overhear the seventy-ish lady who was next in line say, "I'd like to wire $600 to the Democratic Republic of the Congo.".

This really happened. Without laughing, the woman working at the desk calmly asked, "Have you done this before?", etc. It was all I could do to not say, "It's not for a prince, is it?".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Cool!

After stepping aside from the customer service desk at King Soopers the other day, I couldn't help but overhear the seventy-ish lady who was next in line say, "I'd like to wire $600 to the Democratic Republic of the Congo.".

This really happened. Without laughing, the woman working at the desk calmly asked, "Have you done this before?", etc. It was all I could do to not say, "It's not for a prince, is it?".
    She's a GREAT example of what P.T. Barnum talked about!!