Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

One batshit insane coalburner

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...xs-family.html

Here we have an excellent example of an off the scale, batshit insane coalburner.

Not only did it get battered by its boo, who seems to like beating the crap out of women, she then ups the stakes and starts harrassing the nigger's family and friends with photos of the buck's muh-dik.
    Proudly deplorable

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...xs-family.html

Here we have an excellent example of an off the scale batshit insane coalburner.

Not only did it get battered by its boo, who seems to like beating the crap out of women, she then ups the stakes and starts harrassing the nigger's family and friends with photos of the buck's muh-dik.
    Why are niggers ALWAYS flapping their bootlips on dey "Sail Fawns?!" I remember the "Bix Nood" picture by A. Whyte Mann!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nasty coal burner will eventually be put to sleep by a nigger.Just a matter of time.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, yeah. Like everyone in the buck's fambly hasn't already seen its muh dik. Niggers display their parts the way baboons do.

Nasty coal burner will eventually be put to sleep by a nigger.
    Better sooner than later, before she squats and squirts out a nigger mutt. She is obviously extremely mentally defective.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one fugly slam pig of a burner.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, yeah. Like everyone in the buck's fambly hasn't already seen its muh dik. Niggers display their parts the way baboons do.

Better sooner than later, before she squats and squirts out a nigger mutt. She is obviously extremely mentally defective.
    A white girl would have to be mentally defective to even consider laying down with a fucking spook.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That is one fugly slam pig of a burner.

Other than phony braindead "celebs" most mudsharks are total slam pigs, usually even worse than this sloppy, dirty slag.

A white girl would have to be mentally defective to even consider laying down with a fucking spook.
    Personally, I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone with only animals for company if a nigger was the only other option. Ew.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I'd rather spend the rest of my life alone with only animals for company if a nigger was the only other option. Ew.

I agree with that one!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A happy ending would have been the nigger in NU for giving the burner a fatal tenderizing.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    A happy ending would have been the nigger in NU for giving the burner a fatal tenderizing.
    Yep!!