Post Thanks / Like

Tiger "Nigger" Woods continues his downward spiral

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggerwoods38492.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	12871

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/15/golf/...2th/index.html

Tiger Woods would have hoped to finish his Masters title defense with a strong final round, instead he suffered a humiliating meltdown on the hole which was so kind to him in his 2019 triumph at Augusta National.

Tiger Woods 12th hole:

1. Tee shot into water
    2. Drop
    3. Wedge into water
    4. Drop
    5. Wedge into back bunker
    6. Thins bunker shot into water
    7. Drop
    8. Bunker shot
    9. Missed Putt
    10. Putt

Woods, who was three-under-par at the time, hit his initial tee shot into Rae's Creek, much to his initial dismay. But it was to get far worse.

Taking a penalty drop, he struck his next shot onto the green but it spun back into the water, before overcompensating with his fifth shot and firing it over the green into a bunker. Faced with a difficult stance in the bunker, Woods thinned his shot back into Rae's Creek.

After taking another drop, Woods eventually made it out of the bunker with his eighth before two-putting from the fringe of the green for his double-digit score.

Dropping back to four-over-par, Woods hit back in typical style with a stunning five birdies in the next six holes, but the damage had been done on the 12th as he finished with a round of 76 at one under.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never could stand that fucking nigger.

3. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was hilarious when his coal burning sow beat his monkey ass.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    It was hilarious when his coal burning sow beat his monkey ass.
    I just watched the gif in your signature block...

I could've sworn there were more gifs featuring niggers that electrocuted themselves. Nogs fiddling with extreme high voltage shit and such, or trying to steal copper and ending up getting the ol' electric batwings.

But yeah, just like most niggers with money, Niger Woods ended up ruining everything because of his nigger DNA. He may have been decent at golf at one time, but the nigger DNA... it creeps up on niggers... no matter how much human DNA they might have... and it destroys their lives, one moment at a time.

When you have nigger DNA, self-destruction is inevitable, and it can't be avoided.

It is not a coincidence that niggers have a mysterious inclination towards making other niggers good; when there are too many niggers in a tribe, and not enough food, well... at least one nigger has to die, right?

And... it must be hard for niggers to live in cities with millions of other niggers, when the typical size of a tribe is maybe a couple hundred niggers, at most. And even then, survival is a challenge, because niggers were never intended to cooperate with each other. That was never a part of their primitive genetic programming.

edit: I have the opposite problem. Even when I'm feeling depressed and I try to fail... I don't know if I have a multiple personality disorder or what, but no matter how badly I may want to avoid a problem and escape, somehow I end up succeeding, every time, even if I don't want to. I mean, it's utterly bizarre, and everyone around me thinks I'm this wunderkind, although most of the time I just half-ass everything and I don't really even understand how or why I'm successful. It's probably my white privilege. That must be it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Woods... just another magical nigger who eventually chimped out showing his true color... shit brown.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Nigger Woods... just another magical nigger who eventually chimped out showing his true color... shit brown.
    Yep!!