Close

Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    taken to the ICU and has been placed on a breathing ventilator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    That nigger is on a ventilator because like all niggers it can't breathe!
    It never fails to piss me off when a nigger calls the ambalamps because it can't breeves (translated: it's bored). When ICU beds are supposedly running out, how many are being taken up by niggers that aren't that sick? Even the ones at death's door shouldn't be given a bed in front of a human. Niggers love the taxpayer-funded attention of EMTs coming to check their pulse and drive them to the ER, and then ooking "racism" and "discrimination" until doctors give up. Then the niggers sit for a few days in an ICU bed, getting fed and waited on.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It never fails to piss me off when a nigger calls the ambalamps because it can't breeves (translated: it's bored). When ICU beds are supposedly running out, how many are being taken up by niggers that aren't that sick? Even the ones at death's door shouldn't be given a bed in front of a human. Niggers love the taxpayer-funded attention of EMTs coming to check their pulse and drive them to the ER, and then ooking "racism" and "discrimination" until doctors give up. Then the niggers sit for a few days in an ICU bed, getting fed and waited on.
    Yep!! ANd I am FUCKING sick of this bullshit!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12