Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden Campaign Director nigger arrested for electoral fraud- conspired with nigger senator in ballot harvesting scheme

Biden Campaign Operative, Texas State Senator Accused of Mail-in Ballot Fraud

Witnesses allege Texas Sen. Boris Miles and Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis were orchestrating a ballot harvesting scheme with help from Biden campaign official Dallas Jones.

New affidavits filed with the Supreme Court of Texas (SCOTX) Monday allege a coordinated ballot harvesting operation in Harris County.

The two testimonials specifically name state Senator Boris Miles (D-nigger) and Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis (D-nigger) as leaders of an election fraud scheme that involves stealing absentee ballots from nursing homes and forging voter signatures.

Another individual named is nigger Dallas Jones, a political operative overseeing Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s Harris County operation.
    The investigator says that witnesses have accused niggers Miles and Ellis of orchestrating the scheme, and allege that the two are assisted by nigger Houston businessman Gerald Womack and nigger political consultant Dallas Jones, who they describe as nigger “chief lieutenants.”

Dallas Jones previously served as district director for both state nigger Rep. Garnet Coleman (D-Houston) and then state Senator nigger Rodney Ellis, but was recently named the Texas political director for the Biden-Harris presidential campaign.
    https://thetexan.news/biden-campaign...-ballot-fraud/

Biden Campaign Director Arrested For Electoral Fraud

A political director for the Joe Biden campaign has been arrested for electoral fraud.
    The Democrat Director of Texas state political strategy for the Joe Biden Presidential campaign has been arrested for electoral fraud.

Democratic Party operative nigger Dallas Jones was formally accused of helping to run an illegal ballot harvesting operation in the state of Texas on behalf of the Joe Biden campaign during this contested Presidential election.
    https://thepointnews.uk/2020/11/15/b...ectoral-fraud/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine that! Steal enough absentee ballots nationwide and steal the election!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m sure there was voter fraud in every liberal county in every state.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    There was, but once the vote is certified by that state's board of elections, it's going to be very hard to overturn the fraudulent results.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    There was, but once the vote is certified by that state's board of elections, it's going to be very hard to overturn the fraudulent results.
    But if one man can do it, it will be Trump!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    But if one man can do it, it will be Trump!
    TRUMP is the only Human being in Human history who could pull this out.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trump Has a Pathway to Victory. You're About to Learn a Lesson in the 'Trump Rules'

First, let me predict that this election is far from over. President Donald Trump will neither give up nor give in. He'll take the fight to a level no one in American politics has ever seen. I see a clear and reasonable pathway for Trump to overturn the results for a stunning reelection victory that will shock the world. More on that later.

I know Donald J. Trump better than anyone. I've been studying him for 40 years. It started when I was a freshman at Columbia University in Manhattan. Trump was 33 years old and well on his way to becoming the king of New York real estate.
    Trump loves coming back from the dead. He considers it the ultimate challenge. Trump is the Road Runner vs. Wile E. Coyote. Beep, beep. No matter how bad it looks, never bet against Trump.

I see a clear path to victory. I know Trump sees it, too. With Alaska in the bag, Trump has 217 electoral votes. With North Carolina in his column within days, Trump has 232. There are many paths to flipping Arizona, Georgia, Nevada or Wisconsin. Any combination of two of those puts Trump at 259. I believe the Supreme Court has tipped its hand. They would rule that any mail-in ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election Day are invalid and must be thrown out. That would give Pennsylvania to Trump and put him at 279. Voila. Trump is president again.
    Now to the main event: the election. Timing isn't everything in life; it's the only thing. My timing is perfect. After studying Trump my entire adult life and predicting correctly what comes next, here is my opinion on the presidential election results: We're all about to get a lesson in the "Trump Rules."

If you believe Joe Biden has already won, you don't know Trump like I know Trump. Democrats and the media picked a fight with the wrong guy. They underestimated the wrong guy. Trump isn't John McCain or Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush.
    https://townhall.com/columnists/wayn...rules-n2580076
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd go as far as to say that there is voter fraud in every precinct in the country. Democrats and theft go hand in hand. Where you find dimz, you find fuckery of the highest order.

Don't get me wrong - I'm in no way saying that Republicans don't pull some shenanigans. The simple fact is, however, the different sides attract different personalities.

I've always held the belief that people align their politics with their morals. People who live their lives by the Ten Commandments will most likely line up under the conservatives. People who detest moral absolutes will line up under the liberals.

The very meaning of the word liberal (Noah Webster's 1828 dictionary) is "Licentious; free to excess." Guess who deleted that line... LIBERALS! You can still find it in a select few dictionaries and many older ones written before the hippies started taking over academia. Let's face it, if you want to change history, become a historian. If you want to change everything, become a dictionary editor. These are the reasons that no-one knows the difference between left or right, liberal or conservative, (insert-your)isms or Republics.

Liberals have no moral center. They are unbound by anything other than present desires and the here and now. What's good today may not be tomorrow.

Let's face it, most Republicans won't even think about stealing anything. Most Dimz can't go a day without thinking about how to get away with stealing anything not nailed down.

No matter the species, they're all just a bunch of gibs-meez in $4000 suits with blue ties...

Gibs me sex, power, money, drugs, no consequences and screw everyone else because - FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY!!!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    The Epoch Times is doing one hell of a job covering things ALL news sources should be covering but are not:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...g-2020-11-15-3

Quote Originally Posted by Trump Lawyer, Sidney Powell
    We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said on Fox Business, adding that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation. “I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up."
    Powell claimed that elections software switched “millions of votes” from President Donald Trump to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
    Powell is notably the counsel to former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, engineering a stunning comeback with the Department of Justice moving to drop charges.
    “We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said. She declined to elaborate when prompted by Fox News host Maria Bartiromo.
    “They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” Powell said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”
    “We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden,

Sidney Powell may be referring to the subject matter of these videos, both the same:

https://newtube.app/user/TonyHeller/QWczw4W

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AInwUNS7ax4s/

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'd go as far as to say that there is voter fraud in every precinct in the country. Democrats and theft go hand in hand. Where you find dimz, you find fuckery of the highest order.

Don't get me wrong - I'm in no way saying that Republicans don't pull some shenanigans. The simple fact is, however, the different sides attract different personalities.

I've always held the belief that people align their politics with their morals. People who live their lives by the Ten Commandments will most likely line up under the conservatives. People who detest moral absolutes will line up under the liberals.

The very meaning of the word liberal (Noah Webster's 1828 dictionary) is "Licentious; free to excess." Guess who deleted that line... LIBERALS! You can still find it in a select few dictionaries and many older ones written before the hippies started taking over academia. Let's face it, if you want to change history, become a historian. If you want to change everything, become a dictionary editor. These are the reasons that no-one knows the difference between left or right, liberal or conservative, (insert-your)isms or Republics.

Liberals have no moral center. They are unbound by anything other than present desires and the here and now. What's good today may not be tomorrow.

Let's face it, most Republicans won't even think about stealing anything. Most Dimz can't go a day without thinking about how to get away with stealing anything not nailed down.

No matter the species, they're all just a bunch of gibs-meez in $4000 suits with blue ties...

Gibs me sex, power, money, drugs, no consequences and screw everyone else because - FUCK YOU, THAT'S WHY!!!
    I agree with you that Republicans aren’t without sin. But the godless left is always the most dishonest and immoral.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    TRUMP is the only Human being in Human history who could pull this out.
    And I’m rooting for him all the way!