Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Davos World Economic Forum to use COVID 'plandemic' to "Great Reset" the world economy

Powerful individuals, groups and large global organisations are at the forefront of a plan labeled ‘The Great Reset’ which intends to use the fear generated by the coronavirus to reshape the world and achieve net zero emissions says Sky News host Rowan Dean.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw this yesterday and I was going to post it. I love the way Rowan Dean schools one of our idiot politicians on her ignorance. As for the "Great Reset," it now looks like it has become more than a conspiracy theory. The communist globalist bastards are going to use the COVID scamdemic to bring it in. They are going to use it to dismantle the free market capitalist system. They only had one hurdle to overcome and they sure new how to take care of him!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    As for the "Great Reset," it now looks like it has become more than a conspiracy theory. The communist globalist bastards are going to use the COVID scamdemic to bring it in. They are going to use it to dismantle the free market capitalist system. They only had one hurdle to overcome and they sure new how to take care of him!

" That’s why I have said this is not a simple election between Republican and Democrat. This is something much more sinister. . . . You will own nothing, and you will be happy. Their idea is to strip everybody of all property—period. That’s communism. Then you are going to give guaranteed basic income. If you don’t do what the government tells you to do, like get a vaccine or whatever, then, oh, your guaranteed basic income will be suspended. Then how are you going to eat? This is what they are doing. . . . In communism, they take all assets away from everybody.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...erican-history

6. Likes Aussie Chimper, N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    My real fears are of control freaks (especially "mudshark Elizabeth Warren" nigger bitches) and communism.

Anthropogenic
    climate change is a hoax. We're not a large enough factor (see The Great Global Warming Swindle
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s8l0f
    and also at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYhCQv5tNsQ ).

And I'm with politically incorrect Jair Bolsonaro:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jair Bolsonaro
    “I regret the deaths. I really do. But we’re all going to die someday. There’s no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of fags…. We have to face up to it and fight. I hate this faggot stuff.”
    It was the latest in a long list of controversial statements on the pandemic from Bolsonaro, who has condemned the “hysteria” around Covid-19, compared the new coronavirus to a “little flu” and asserted that Brazilians’ immune systems were so strong they could swim in raw sewage and “not catch a thing.”
    The president also sparked controversy with a veiled jab at Biden, who has irked Bolsonaro by urging his administration to better protect the Amazon rainforest.
    Bolsonaro, an ardent supporter of President Donald Trump, is among the few world leaders who have not congratulated Biden on his election win, which Trump has not accepted.

Everything about that "powerful" Davos crowd makes me wretch.

Here's a great speech made by David Icke at the Unite For Freedom Rally in London on Aug 29, 2020:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDJ4jZtXcYw

Icke quotes from:

Quote Originally Posted by Percy Bysshe Shelley, in The Mask of Anarchy
    ‘Rise like Lions after slumber
    In unvanquishable number—
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you—
    Ye are many—they are few.’
    And, as always, California lawmakers say, "Pandemic for thee, but not for me!", as they jet off to Hawaii on the taxpayers' dime. The hypocrisy is astounding:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...y-15732099.php
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...f-15725196.php

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

9. Likes Aussie Chimper liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    My real fears are of control freaks (especially "mudshark Elizabeth Warren" nigger bitches) and communism.

Anthropogenic
    climate change is a hoax. We're not a large enough factor (see The Great Global Warming Swindle
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s8l0f
    and also at
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYhCQv5tNsQ ).

And I'm with politically incorrect Jair Bolsonaro:

Everything about that "powerful" Davos crowd makes me wretch.

Here's a great speech made by David Icke at the Unite For Freedom Rally in London on Aug 29, 2020:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDJ4jZtXcYw

Icke quotes from:

And, as always, California lawmakers say, "Pandemic for thee, but not for me!", as they jet off to Hawaii on the taxpayers' dime. The hypocrisy is astounding:

https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...y-15732099.php
    https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...f-15725196.php
    Jair Bolsonaro is da' maing!! I love the fact they call him "Tropical Trump!!" He is the BEST thing that happened to Brazil!!

11. Likes Whitey Ford, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like this clown has been reading The Technotronic Era by Zbigniew Brzezinski.
    Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will "Lead To Fusion Of Our Physical, Digital, & Biological Identity"

As we highlighted earlier, “The Great Reset” is attracting a deluge of fresh attention in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic, which Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said was an “opportunity for a reset.”

The agenda is primarily based around dismantling the current capitalist system in favor of greater centralized technocrat rule which will lead to lower living standards, less fuel consumption, fewer civil liberties and the accelerated automation of jobs.

However, another key aspect to “The Great Reset,” or the “fourth industrial revolution” as Schwab calls it, is merging man with machine.

“What the fourth industrial revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” Schwab told the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...gical-identity

13. Likes Aussie Chimper, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Sounds like this clown has been reading The Technotronic Era by Zbigniew Brzezinski.
    Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will "Lead To Fusion Of Our Physical, Digital, & Biological Identity"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...gical-identity
    JFC! This is beginning to feel like we're all going to be assimilated by the frigging Borg.

Name:  picard borg.png
Views: 283
Size:  114.3 KB

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My real fears are of control freaks (especially "mudshark Elizabeth Warren" nigger bitches) and communism. [B][I]

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    ^Brilliant!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford
    Can't believe Zbiggie's really dead. Probably floating in a jar in Kissinger's basement, channeling his thoughts through fish-face Zuckerturd. There's just a handful of assholes really trying to ruin things for the rest of the world.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    The Globalists have used the manufactured Fear surrounding COVID-19 to control us:

. . . when the World Health Organization said back in early March that three percent of people who get COVID die from it, they were wrong by at least one order of magnitude. The COVID fatality rate is much closer to 0.2 or 0.3 percent. The reason for the highly inaccurate early estimates is simple: in early March, we were not identifying most of the people who had been infected by COVID.

. . . the majority of people who are infected by COVID have very mild symptoms or no symptoms at all. These people weren’t identified in the early days, which resulted in a highly misleading fatality rate. And that is what drove public policy.

Even worse, it continues to sow fear and panic, because the perception of too many people about COVID is frozen in the misleading data from March.

There is a thousand-fold difference between the mortality rate in older people, 70 and up, and the mortality rate in children. . . for young children, this disease is less dangerous than the seasonal flu.

This year, in the United States, more children have died from the seasonal flu than from COVID by a factor of two or three.

. . . lock-downs have never before been tried as a method of disease control . . .

Large numbers of Americans, even though they had cancer and needed chemotherapy, didn’t come in for treatment because they were more afraid of COVID than cancer. Others have skipped recommended cancer screenings. We’re going to see a rise in cancer and cancer death rates as a consequence. Indeed, this is already starting to show up in the data. We’re also going to see a higher number of deaths from diabetes. . .

Mental health problems are in a way the most shocking thing. In June of this year, a CDC survey found that one in four young adults between 18 and 24 had seriously considered suicide.

In effect, what we’ve been doing is requiring young people to bear the burden of controlling a disease from which they face little to no risk.

First, herd immunity is not a strategyit is a biological FACT. Even when we have a vaccine, we will be relying on herd immunity as an endpoint for this epidemic.

Second, our strategy is not to let people die, but to protect the vulnerable.

We know who is vulnerable, and we know who is not vulnerable. To continue to act as if we do not know these things makes no sense

Last week I met with two other epidemiologists—Dr. Sunetra Gupta of Oxford University and Dr. Martin Kulldorff of Harvard University—in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.

The three of us come from very different disciplinary backgrounds and from very different parts of the political spectrum.

Yet we had arrived at the same view—the view that the wide-spread lockdown policy has been a devastating public health mistake.

In response, we wrote and issued the Great Barrington Declaration, which can be viewed—along with explanatory videos, answers to frequently asked questions, a list of cosigners, etc.—online at www.gbdeclaration.org.

from the October 2020, Volume 49, Number 10 issue of Imprimis, a publication of conservative Hillsdale College (we can subscribe for free):

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Imprimis_October_10-20_6pgNM.pdf

www.gbdeclaration.org

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    LOL!! Good one!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    DEFINITIVE VIDEO on the COVID-19 HOAX:

This video provides one of the most erudite and informative looks at Covid-19 and the consequences of lockdowns. As AIER (American Institute for Economic Research) notes, it was remarkable this week to watch as it appeared on YouTube and was forcibly taken down only 2 hours after posting."

What likely triggered the Silicon Valley censor-mongers is the fact that a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says "there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen." The "Big Pharma" insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a "second wave" based on "new cases."

In an interview last week (see below) Dr. Yeadon was asked:

"we are basing a government policy, an economic policy, a civil liberties policy, in terms of limiting people to six people in a meeting...all based on, what may well be, completely fake data on this coronavirus?"

Dr. Yeadon answered with a simple "yes."

Even more significantly, even if all positives were to be correct, Dr. Yeadon said that given the "shape" of all important indicators in a worldwide pandemic, such as hospitalizations, ICU utilization, and deaths, "the pandemic is fundamentally over."

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/pa...=zh_newsletter

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

How does this apply to me?

Once, I saw a reproduced engraving of a seventeenth-century stage set. The entire stage and performance were designed for optimal viewing from the chair in which Louis XIV would sit.

At Versailles, Louis XIV literally controlled everything as far as the eye could see. Manicured French gardens have been described as a controlled skin covering the Earth's surface. Like many absolute monarchs, Louis XIV also controlled the lives of every organism over which he ruled.

The similarities between Louis XIV and the desires of today's self-satisfied global "elite" could not be more obvious.

When one is empty, one can never have enough money, possessions, land, or external power. And the obvious next step is control over all other humans, not only over life and death, but over thought itself.

The "solution" of Davos, today's global "elite", and of Louix XIV, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Stalin, and so on, is that of the weak.

However, despite their "power", their Fear not only remains, it grows. It gets names such as megalomania, paranoia, despotism, which all acutely express Fear.

We can either seek to control the infinity outside us, or the infinity within. What we each choose seems to be determined by our reaction to Fear.

Look at "powerful" Hillary Clinton. Is she brave? free? fearless? contented? Or is she just a Fancy Nigger, voluntarily trapped in hopeless layers of delusion?

Compare her to someone like Jocko Willink or the late Bruce Lee, who broke with Chinese tradition and taught Jeet Kune Do to people of all ethnicities.

Compare her to attorney Sidney Powell, who is, essentially, bearing the Defense of the Free World largely on her shoulders.

It is the strong who honestly undertake to identify their Fears, to eliminate them one by one, and to gain increasing control of the Self. Who take Life as it comes to hone what they will become. Only someone who appreciates Life as the Soul Lesson it was meant to be can face anything and everything.

Among the worst things is to be able to verbally describe the choice yet for the most part fail to face it bravely, as I do right now by procrastinating.

Sidney Powell or Davos? Good or Evil? Lambda Calculus or shopping on eBay? God is nothing if not The Master of Calling Me on Being a Nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paul Murray, Sky News Australia: Morrison (Australian Prime Minister) will 'absolutely not' join Biden and Trudeau in the 'Great Reset.'

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6212186051001

Then they will replace him, just like Trump.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Klaus Schwab in full pedo-galia:

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Klaus Schwab in full pedo-galia:

Was this @$$h0le an ex priest? He certainly looks like one!!!

26. Likes N/A liked this post