Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

GoAuto Insurance CEO calls out Power Hungry Joe And The Hoe

‘GoAuto Guy’ apologizes for VP-elect comment

The popular head of GoAuto Insurance has apologized for a Facebook comment he made that included a derogatory term to describe Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

Greg Tramontin is known from his commercials as the "GoAuto Guy.”

When recently commenting on a Facebook post, he described President-elect Joe Biden and Harris as “power hungry Joe and the hoe.” The controversial term “Joe and the Hoe” has appeared in multiple places, including on campaign signs and t-shirts.
    https://www.wafb.com/2020/11/11/goau...elect-comment/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wife’s Racist Tweets About Kamala Harris Spur Bay Area School Official to Resign

A school board president on the Peninsula is stepping down after his wife posted racially charged comments about Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on social media.
    Jon Venverloh announced Sunday that he was stepping down from his position with the Las Lomitas Elementary School District in Menlo Park. His wife, Mehridith Philips Venverloh, tweeted Sunday in response to comments about Harris’s qualifications that “all she needs to be qualified is a black pussy! No brain needed!” In another post she said Harris had used sex to “whore” her way to her history-making position.
    https://www.cali.fm/wifes-racist-twe...ial-to-resign/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Wife’s Racist Tweets About Kamala Harris Spur Bay Area School Official to Resign

https://www.cali.fm/wifes-racist-twe...ial-to-resign/
    So she told the TRUTH!! What's the FUCKING problem?!

4. Likes Whitey Ford, DaveInTexas liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate when people speak the truth and then apologize. Headboard Harris is a fucking whore. And that is a known fact.

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A real American would double down and tell their detractors to pack sand. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I hate when people speak the truth and then apologize. Headboard Harris is a fucking whore. And that is a known fact.
    Yep!! And a FAKE nigger too!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Yep!! And a FAKE nigger too!!
    Probably .0001% nigger .A mudsharking version of Elizabeth Warren,

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Probably .0001% nigger .A mudsharking version of Elizabeth Warren,
    Yep!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Kinda understand her apologizing. Mehridith lives in the Bay Area, the libtard epicenter. She's probably getting death threats. We've seen what they/Pantiefa have done to Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow
    (re: nigger VP wannabe) Probably .0001% nigger .A mudsharking version of Elizabeth Warren

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Why any humans are on social media is beyond me. Have friends? Call them, visit them, or write them a letter. Spookbook and Twatter are pure garbage.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkabawl Stah View Post
    Why any humans are on social media is beyond me. Have friends? Call them, visit them, or write them a letter. Spookbook and Twatter are pure garbage.

Totally agree with you BBaller. It's amazing all you can find out about someone by just digging through their social media accounts.

I'd prefer to keep a much lower profile than social media allows... and I do.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkabawl Stah View Post

I've watched it destroy relationships within my own family over politics. I personally don't discuss politics with family members outside of my immediate family and I have never, nor will I ever, have any type of social network presence outside of CO. Mrs. Tweak avoided it for years until this election. She put up with liberal family members talking shit for years until she finally lost it during this election. Now her brother won't speak to her.

I've been on Mrs. Tweak for years to get off of FB. Back when it first started, I knew instinctively that it would be used to track and spy on us all. I also saw that it would be nothing but trouble when it came to personal and professional relationships. Since it started, I have watched jobs lost, families hurt or destroyed and an over-reaching government/private orgy of corruption that stifles all of our God given rights.

Fuck Facebook.

I don't trust any of them. I despise them. I hope they would all drop dead tomorrow.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the Goya cunt speaks out again, I may buy another can of beans !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How dare she tell the truth?
    Of course, Kamel Toe is a transracial nigger. She's some disgusting mutt. But she qualifies as a nigger.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Them light skin coons only identify as coons for the Gibbs Me Dats and affirmative action shit!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas