Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Target goes all in with niggers

I just read that Target is reopening its looted and burned down store in Minneapolis. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...floyd-protests
    That by itself is something I personally don't exactly understand. Obviously the people and community did not want to have that store at that place. But, even worse, they go all in with the nigger coddling:
    In August, Target laid out the goals of its new racial justice committee, including the need to “create environments where Black guests feel overtly welcome,” suggesting many shoppers didn’t.
    And of course they hire more niggers and sell more "nigger owned brands":
    Target hired a contracting company owned by a Somali-American woman and built some of those neighborhood requests into its blueprints. It also added shutters to the store that can come down in case of future emergencies.
    Revealing is of course the last sentence, adding shutters "in case of future emergencies" Hahaha. Funnily they were honest enough to tell their readers that
    some White residents in the Longfellow neighborhood would still drive to a different Target instead, derogatorily referring to the location — and its customers — as “Tar-ghetto.”
    To sum it up: It's getting more and more problematic, I already have to avoid NigMart and Amazon, now TarMart as well.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just read that Target is reopening its looted and burned down store in Minneapolis. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...floyd-protests
    That by itself is something I personally don't exactly understand. Obviously the people and community did not want to have that store at that place. But, even worse, they go all in with the nigger coddling:

Revealing is of course the last sentence, adding shutters "in case of future emergencies" Hahaha. Funnily they were honest enough to tell their readers that

To sum it up: It's getting more and more problematic, I already have to avoid NigMart and Amazon, now TarMart as well.
    Yep!! Although I am GLAD that Goya is having record profits!!

3. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So niggers burned down a Target.

Then Target rebuilt that Target, and wants niggers to shop there.

Now white people don't want to shop there.

My guess as to what will happen in the future: Loss of profits at that Target, and/or niggers will burn it down again.

I don't understand why Target is essentially saying "Okay, you won. You burned down our building. Now we will rebuild it even though there are good odds that you will do the same thing again" instead of saying "Fuck you, niggers. We're selling the land and not rebuilding. We're also going to install security guards in other Targets that are in niggerhoods, and we'll be calling the police on your black asses if we think you are up to no good. You have PROVEN that you are just as terrible as the white supremacists have said you were."
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any business thats “all in” with niggers will not last long.And I couldn’t care less. I never liked target.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Target hired a contracting company owned by a Somali-American woman and built some of those neighborhood requests into its blueprints. It also added shutters to the store that can come down in case of future emergencies.
    "Somali-American". Oh, anyway - I'm sure there are no human contracting companies, run by someone who has worked and paid taxes their whole lives and who really need some work right now. So, yeah - give it all to some Somali, 65-IQ nigger who just slunk off a dinghy.

Are these shutters being put up to repel hordes of violent, savage YT who will mob the place? I guess so.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The real sham is, with these major corporations, is that the rebuilding and whatever destruction that is yet to come really won't cost, them anything. They just raise prices, ever so slightly, at their other stores across the country. They're virtue signaling on somebody else's dime.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The best thing you could build on a nigger destroyed property is a lake. Get a statue of a mermaid or some other pretty lady to stand in the middle of the lake for decoration.
    They won’t be able to resist checking out that statue, and it’ll be like those bee traps you use at picnics except for niggers.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... some White residents in the Longfellow neighborhood would still drive to a different Target instead, derogatorily referring to the location — and its customers — as “Tar-ghetto.”
    Tar-ghetto, I like that!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "So, yeah - give it all to some Somali, 65-IQ nigger who just slunk off a dinghy...
    One liner of the day award!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Virtue-signaling libtards vying for that GOAT Darwin Award. Truth is always stranger than fiction.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The real sham is, with these major corporations, is that the rebuilding and whatever destruction that is yet to come really won't cost, them anything. They just raise prices, ever so slightly, at their other stores across the country. They're virtue signaling on somebody else's dime.
    Yep, and that is why I avoid any of the coddler stores and brands if possible! Sad to say, but I just recently decided to buy a Xiaomi phone instead of iCrap, just because it is a Chinese company. Concerning China, I totally agree with Trump. Yet before I give a dime to any company (Crapple, Google...) who coddle in the US, build & develop their stuff in china (instead of creating jobs in the US) and support the repressive Chinese government, I don't feel bad any more if I buy "the real deal" instead.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The best thing you could build on a nigger destroyed property is a lake.
    Gorgeous, I like that idea! Let's name it "lake rockfish"

Get a statue of a mermaid or some other pretty lady to stand in the middle of the lake for decoration.
    They won’t be able to resist checking out that statue, and it’ll be like those bee traps you use at picnics except for niggers.
    Even better idea! That'll "auto clean" the area of any niggers. Perhaps one could somehow make the mermaid statue smell like fried chicken, that would accelerate the inevitable even more.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    "Somali-American". Oh, anyway - I'm sure there are no human contracting companies, run by someone who has worked and paid taxes their whole lives and who really need some work right now. So, yeah - give it all to some Somali, 65-IQ nigger who just slunk off a dinghy.
    So no need for Burn Loot Murder any more, because the building will collapse all by itself.

Are these shutters being put up to repel hordes of violent, savage YT who will mob the place? I guess so.
    My guess: The shutters will be used to trap humans in the shop, so niggers can muh-dick, rob and rape YT.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best thing you could build on a nigger destroyed property is a lake. Get a statue of a mermaid or some other pretty lady to stand in the middle of the lake for decoration.
    Make the statue out of copper. No nigger could resist trying to steal it. Rockfish galore!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

What a fucked up world. Niggers destroy shop, company apologizes, adds more coddling and reopens shop at the same place. Ridiculous, really! They'll find out soon.