Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Truth telling Texaco execs

Does anyone remember some board members of Texaco telling nigger jokes and getting in trouble because audio of the meeting got leaked?
    I remember I was in highschool and hearing about one of them saying something like "Niggers are like black jelly beans, they all stick together at the bottom." and just dying on the floor laughing. They also compared them to orangutans. What's happening to the work place these days, you can't even tell nigger jokes anymore without getting crucified.

https://www.nytimes.com/1996/11/04/b...bias-suit.html
    Niggers, the only ones that will rob/kill for a pair of shoes.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing wrong with a good nigger joke at work, at play... wherever!

Just have to look both ways before you start telling it!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to listen to the CEO of my company tell us about racism and other woke bullshit during a meeting today. I cant roll my eyes any harder when people try to make excuses and coddle niggers.

P.S. I like your snake headed, crunk eye nigger avatar. I bet he would muh dikk mine and make many litters of niglets.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another sea story here (meaning no bullshit):

Some 30+ years ago, when I had just completed all of my Navy schools, I was sent to my first permanent duty station at NAS Glenview, Ill. Being my first enlistment, I was sent (as all first term sailors are required) to serve temporary duty at the station level - in my case, at the base gym working for the Moral/Welfare/Rec. department.

We were assigned to do whatever they required from handing out bakkabawls, playing movies at the theater to cutting the grass. I happened to be working there with a nigger LCPL from the Marine squadron who was an interesting fellow to say the least. Not quite a lazy nigger and not quite the typical unintelligible one, either, he usually had something going on or to say to or do that would crack us up.

One particular day, we were both sent on an errand to clear out a storage room and some other such meaningless busy work. He was driving the pickup truck to get us out to the work site when he started up the most unnerving conversation. He knew that I was from the Mid South and wanted to hear what kind of nigger jokes I knew as he was from the other side of the country. I didn't know what to make of it at first but he started rolling off a half dozen or so jokes the likes of which you would hear right here on CO. We proceeded to exchange nigger jokes for the next couple of hours. The guy had no problems with them and I told him several that he had never heard before.

The next day, he didn't show up to work. Turned out he got into it with his sheboon and she stabbed him in the shoulder with a butcher knife.

Like I said, he was always good for a laugh.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Nothing wrong with a good nigger joke at work, at play... wherever!

Just have to look both ways before you start telling it!
    I remember doing a job for a long time customer of mine, five or six years ago. I was telling him a funny nigger joke”What do you do if you see a nigger with half a head? Stop laughing and reload!”
    Anyway, the white man from Home Depot installing the dish washer said he was very offended because he had a mixed nigger daughter.
    My customer told him”you must be kidding” The guy pulls a picture of him and his white wife with a niglet sow. My customer asked him if it was adopted. The guy went on to tell us that he broke up with his wife for a year and she got pregnant by her new nigger boyfriend that didn’t work out.But she had the nigger spawn.Cuck boy takes her back and adopted the half nigglet sow.How fucking pathetic!
    We all started laughing at the fucking moron cuck boy and he walks out. My customer called up Home Depot and had the fucker fired.I still do work for that customer from time to time. And he always brings that up laughing.And I always respond with a new nigger joke.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I remember doing a job for a long time customer of mine, five or six years ago. I was telling him a funny nigger joke”What do you do if you see a nigger with half a head? Stop laughing and reload!”
    Anyway, the white man from Home Depot installing the dish washer said he was very offended because he had a mixed nigger daughter.
    My customer told him”you must be kidding” The guy pulls a picture of him and his white wife with a niglet sow. My customer asked him if it was adopted. The guy went on to tell us that he broke up with his wife for a year and she got pregnant by her new nigger boyfriend that didn’t work out.But she had the nigger spawn.Cuck boy takes her back and adopted the half nigglet sow.How fucking pathetic!
    We all started laughing at the fucking moron cuck boy and he walks out. My customer called up Home Depot and had the fucker fired.I still do work for that customer from time to time. And he always brings that up laughing.And I always respond with a new nigger joke.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... The guy pulls a picture of him and his white wife with a niglet sow...

I was with a friend talking to a chick at one of our job sites. She was telling us about her kid and shows us a picture of it on her phone.

It was a half n half zebra. My friend looks at it and asks her... "did you get raped"!!!

I about pissed myself laughing

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I was with a friend talking to a chick at one of our job sites. She was telling us about her kid and shows us a picture of it on her phone.

It was a half n half zebra. My friend looks at it and asks her... "did you get raped"!!!

I about pissed myself laughing
    My situation happened in 2014. If it was 20 years earlier, when I was younger and my partner was younger. I think we would’ve jacked that cuck boy just for kicks. I can tell you, my customer was down! He hates niggs and nigg supporters more than I do.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My situation happened in 2014. If it was 20 years earlier, when I was younger and my partner was younger. I think we would’ve jacked that cuck boy just for kicks. I can tell you, my customer was down! He hates niggs and nigg supporters more than I do.
    That's a good thing!!