Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The pure evil: Biden / Harris Team

Hi guys,
    might be of interest for some of you: Take a look at the team the commies Harris and Biden have put together (I already knew of the former twitter, google and facebook managers, but these could be even more dangerous):

https://twitter.com/kgosztola/status...87797347930114

Deep state / Nsa / Industrial military complex. Seems their main priority will be to control & surveil everything and everyone, destabilize the world and create a true Orwellian communist country / world. Honestly, if they win, Elon Musks Mars colony (if he is able to succeed) might become a viable option, there might be the need to seek for refugee status somewhere.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Have faith. Above all, do not believe the MSM's gaslighting. I have never seen such gaslighting in all my life.

Remember Puddleglum from The Silver Chair, book six in C.S.Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia:

Evil tries to convince us that regressive is progressive, that black supremacism is equality, that mind control is freedom, that down is up.

"Enter what I call 'Puddleglum's Defense', found near the end of the twelfth chapter (of The Silver Chair)

After stepping in the (brain-numbing fire of the witch-queen of the Underworld), which pain and the smell of burnt skin, allowed him and them to clear their heads a bit, Puddleglum gives this statement to the witch-queen":
    Quote Originally Posted by Puddleglum
    One word, Ma'am," he said, coming back from the fire; limping because of the pain. "One word. All you've been saying is quite right, I shouldn't wonder. I'm a chap who always liked to know the worst and then put the best face I can on it. So I won't deny any of what you said.

But there's one thing more to be said, even so. Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things - trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones.

Suppose this black pit of a kingdom of yours is the only world. Well, it strikes me as a pretty poor one. And that's a funny thing, when you come to think of it. We're just babies making up a game, if you're right. But four babies playing a game can make a play-world which licks your world hollow.

That's why I'm going to stand by the play-world. I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia. So, thanking you kindly for our supper, if these two gentlemen and the young lady are ready, we're leaving your court at once and setting out in the dark to spend our lives looking for the Overland.

Not that our lives will be very long, I should think; but that's a small loss if the world's as dull a place as you say.

“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
    Your thoughts become your words,
    Your words become your actions,
    Your actions become your habits,
    Your habits become your values,
    Your values become your destiny.”
    ― Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by from American Thinker
    The facts are on our side. The evidence of cheating is so overwhelming that any honest person would seek to correct it. There is no shortage of outrageous statistical anomalies, videos, first-person testimonies, voting machine “glitches,” abuses of authority, and much more.

Furthermore, there are ample means to correct the problems. Just for starters, we can force recounts, review individual ballots for evidence of fraud (such as dead voters), examine ballot machines, press lawsuits, and, in states where fraud is rampant and with legislatures controlled by Republicans, we can send Republican electors to Congress that reflect the true vote of the people.

Through these methods, President Trump should be declared the winner of an election that he so obviously won.

We were all born for This Time.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They did shit. They are just retarded puppets who sold their worthless souls for two lollipops.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    They did shit. They are just retarded puppets who sold their worthless souls for two lollipops.
    Yep!!

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all need to prepare ourselves for a Biden victory. The very thought makes me sick to my stomach, because I know it will be a "president" Harris (the first constitutionally-ineligible POTUS in history), in a matter of months.

Once the state boards of elections certify the vote -- either for TRUMP or Biden, the Federal courts have very little authority to overturn that decision. It would take proving criminality on numerous levels to do so.

I'm not saying that TRUMP & Co. shouldn't contest the results, but this whole damn disaster is 100% the fault of the RNC. They should have been more proactive in setting up a system for monitoring the raw vote. This commie cheating shit has been going on since 1960...

If TRUMP is able to turn this shit around, no one will be happier than me.

But, at this point, I have to accept the likelihood that Kamala Harris will be president in the near future.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ”Midder Peenud Hayed”
    We all need to prepare ourselves for a Biden victory. The very thought makes me sick to my stomach, because I know it will be a "president" Harris (the first constitutionally-ineligible POTUS in history), in a matter of months.

Once the state boards of elections certify the vote -- either for TRUMP or Biden, the Federal courts have very little authority to overturn that decision. It would take proving criminality on numerous levels to do so.

I'm not saying that TRUMP & Co. shouldn't contest the results, but this whole damn disaster is 100% the fault of the RNC. They should have been more proactive in setting up a system for monitoring the raw vote. This commie cheating shit has been going on since 1960...

But, at this point, I have to accept the likelihood that Kamala Harris will be president in the near future.

The pain is real.

Embarking on an internet fast to protect my health. Broke out in shingles when that "Blue Dog" cunt, Betsy Markey, voted in favor of Obamacare. My loathing of niggers is so deep it must come from a previous life. Whiggers/baizuo are even more contemptible; they have a choice.

The RNC themselves never wanted an outsider like Trump.

Saw something saying Biden’s first appointment should be for “Food Taster”, given CumAllah Hoe-riss’s palpable ambition. Having sold her Black Hole to a married man twice her age just to get her start in politics, having sold prisoners out (many of them black) as slave labor, CumAllah has no soul left to lose.

A conservative friend comforted me with, “No cause is ever truly lost, because no cause is ever truly won.”. God works in mysterious ways, and the fight we perceive as happening may not even be the real fight.

Humans naively, greedily--I foremost among them--grasp at the short-term win. Despite the fact that it takes an entire lifetime just to begin to get a clue about the Point of Life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGJPF1c2GHE LikeBruce Lee said at 1:30 :
    Quote Originally Posted by ”Bruce Lee”
    Like everyone else, you want to learn the way to WIN, but never to accept the way to lose. To accept defeat, to learn to DIE, is to be liberated from it. So when tomorrow comes, you must free your ambitious mind and learn the art of DYING.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

Unfortunately ...... you are probably right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Why the pessimism regarding President Trump's chances of remaining in office?

Seems to me 2 reasons only:

(1) the Handlers of his senile opponent gained the offensive, "steal(ing)" the win, and

(2) this lie has been "repeated a thousand times", hypnotically, from nearly every screen and speaker ever since.

The burden of proof rests with the challenger, and a number of partisan judges, corrupt officials (FBI, DOJ, etc.), boards of elections, and, probably, a lot of bribes stand in the way. But no one loves The Joust like Trump.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

You are probably right. And that would mean surveillance of our communication (e.g. here), special taxes for whites (reparations), and decriminalization of any violent crime against white people.