This is the fourth damn time in the last couple of weeks! Twice I turned on the TV for early morning news, and there was that bixnood buck in black. The other two times, I wanted to watch the 1 p.m. repeat of the 12 p.m. news I missed, but instead it's the bixnood judge.

First time: completely unintelligible bixnood I had no chance of understanding. I don't think it's possible for anyone or any machine to generate subtitles.

Second time: some niggerpotamus was suing its ex-buck for something. I again had no chance of understanding what it was ooking.

Third time: DL nigger talking about its beauty salon (which for niggers is false advertising, because even miracles couldn't make them beautiful), and Judge Bixnood slobbering over how awesome the DL nigger is.

Today: as soon as I saw a lighter-skinned Latina, I knew she'd turn out to be a mudshark. Yup, she got pregnant, and she's suing her ex-buck for something. The buck was introduced as having been in jail since one week after the muh dikking. After it got out, it signed the birff certificate.