Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Judge Mathis aka Judge Bixnood

This is the fourth damn time in the last couple of weeks! Twice I turned on the TV for early morning news, and there was that bixnood buck in black. The other two times, I wanted to watch the 1 p.m. repeat of the 12 p.m. news I missed, but instead it's the bixnood judge.

First time: completely unintelligible bixnood I had no chance of understanding. I don't think it's possible for anyone or any machine to generate subtitles.

Second time: some niggerpotamus was suing its ex-buck for something. I again had no chance of understanding what it was ooking.

Third time: DL nigger talking about its beauty salon (which for niggers is false advertising, because even miracles couldn't make them beautiful), and Judge Bixnood slobbering over how awesome the DL nigger is.

Today: as soon as I saw a lighter-skinned Latina, I knew she'd turn out to be a mudshark. Yup, she got pregnant, and she's suing her ex-buck for something. The buck was introduced as having been in jail since one week after the muh dikking. After it got out, it signed the birff certificate.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of my greatest fears in life would be to get dragged into court for something and have to appear in front of a nigger judge!

Or get stopped by a nigger cop!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    One of my greatest fears in life would be to get dragged into court for something and have to appear in front of a nigger judge!

Or get stopped by a nigger cop!!
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if nigger cops hated niggers far more than they hated humans.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me at all if nigger cops hated niggers far more than they hated humans.

Luckily out where I live, the nigroe population is pretty thin, the number of nigroe cops/deputy sheriffs even thinner.

The exception is the State Highway Patrol. They massively recruit minorities and will assign niggers all over the state, not just at the big city posts.

So I will occasionally see a state trooper with a deep tan in my area. Probably has to burn a whole tank of gas between brohammie sightings out here.

I watch my speed.

N.A.A.C.P.

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is the fourth damn time in the last couple of weeks! Twice I turned on the TV for early morning news, and there was that bixnood buck in black. The other two times, I wanted to watch the 1 p.m. repeat of the 12 p.m. news I missed, but instead it's the bixnood judge.

First time: completely unintelligible bixnood I had no chance of understanding. I don't think it's possible for anyone or any machine to generate subtitles.

Second time: some niggerpotamus was suing its ex-buck for something. I again had no chance of understanding what it was ooking.

Third time: DL nigger talking about its beauty salon (which for niggers is false advertising, because even miracles couldn't make them beautiful), and Judge Bixnood slobbering over how awesome the DL nigger is.

Today: as soon as I saw a lighter-skinned Latina, I knew she'd turn out to be a mudshark. Yup, she got pregnant, and she's suing her ex-buck for something. The buck was introduced as having been in jail since one week after the muh dikking. After it got out, it signed the birff certificate.

I only watch Judge Marilyn Milian and Judge Judy so never saw this so-called judge. I just checked a YT video. The nigger can't even speak proper English and the case I happened to see is a very fat, ignorant mudshark suing her pet buck for something. The whore is complaining about sex and the nigger judge butts in and starts talking about his muh dikkin' with his wife. That was enough for me. I stopped there. What a circus.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The morning news ended, and I would have changed the channel, except the sight of a nigger sow on reality court TV is a guaranteed I just had to see. This one is suing its "friend" for introducing it to PCP (cocaine also, did they say?) and whatever the minor TNB was. The other sow countersued because all its buckfriends wound up muh dikking the first.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes N/A, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    A lot of them do!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger with a badge is always trouble.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    A nigger with a badge is always trouble.
    Yep!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today's news replay was again not shown, but I just had to watch, like a car accident you pass by and can't ignore. I had to see the monkeyshines. Judge Bixnood was again completely incomprehensible, ooking and laughing about something. Then switch to a Latina burner, suing her ex-buck to get a DNA test. She was "pretty sure" that Kitaris or whatever its name is was the buck pappy. "Pretty sure" meaning she's been burning other coal too.

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Today's news replay was again not shown, but I just had to watch, like a car accident you pass by and can't ignore. I had to see the monkeyshines. Judge Bixnood was again completely incomprehensible, ooking and laughing about something. Then switch to a Latina burner, suing her ex-buck to get a DNA test. She was "pretty sure" that Kitaris or whatever its name is was the buck pappy. "Pretty sure" meaning she's been burning other coal too.
    Yep!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fact of nature: Niggers beez all dey kin beez... lol
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen this so called judge. But I still don't think there is a bigger shucking and jiving ape than Steve Mufugin Harvey.