Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers to be first in line for new COVID vaccine LOL

A vaccine for a condition with a 99% survival rate. What a great idea.
    Health experts want to prioritize people of color for a Covid-19 vaccine. But how should it be done?

“Having a racial preference for a Covid-19 vaccine is not only ethically permissible, but I think it’s an ethical imperative,” said Lawrence Gostin, a professor of global health law at Georgetown University. “The reason is both because of historic structural racism that’s resulted in grossly unequal health outcomes for all kinds of diseases, and because Covid-19 has so disproportionately impacted the lives of people of color.”

There are concerns, however, about legal objections to any framework that uses race and ethnicity when determining vaccine allocation and the way it might be interpreted in court.
    There is also concern that some groups, especially Black people, might be hesitant to be among the first to get a vaccine, given the history of mistreatment of Black patients in medical research.

“The other challenge you have with saying, ‘We want African Americans to step up first,’ is that we don’t want people to feel that they’re being guinea pigs,” said Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association. “We need to be very careful. We don’t want to give people the perception that they’re being experimented upon.”
    https://www.statnews.com/2020/11/09/...ld-it-be-done/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think niggers should be cautious about getting COVID-19 vaccines.

I mean, we all know that the people that made the vaccines were only able to do so with the knowledge they obtained, illegally, immorally, and wrongfully, through the use of melanin magic that was stolen from niggers.

That and we all know about how the evil white supremacists involved with the vaccine supply will be tampering with the vaccines for niggers. Next thing you know, all of the niggers that received a COVID-19 "vaccine" will be sterile and unable to produce baby niggers.

If you are a nigger, and you are reading this, don't fall for their lies! Whitey is trying to kill you by pretending to give you preferential treatment!

Niggers, heed my call, and REFUSE the vaccine. Make the whiteys and the other humans get their vaccines first! Then, IF they survive, and only then, should you get the vaccine.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a computer-geek I don't rush out and buy the latest piece of software the second it hits the shelves, because I know it will have flaws and require 'patches' and 'updates'. I usually wait for about 6 to 9 months until I'm sure what I'm spending my money on will actually work

I'm waiting to get a vaccine, for the same reason

So if the chimps demand to be first, let them. I'm all for animal testing, anyway.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    As a computer-geek I don't rush out and buy the latest piece of software the second it hits the shelves, because I know it will have flaws and require 'patches' and 'updates'. I usually wait for about 6 to 9 months until I'm sure what I'm spending my money on will actually work

I'm waiting to get a vaccine, for the same reason

So if the chimps demand to be first, let them. I'm all for animal testing, anyway.
    As am I!!

7. Likes DaveInTexas, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tuskegee vaccination testers?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford
    "There is also concern that some groups, especially Black people, might be hesitant to be among the first to get a vaccine, given the history of mistreatment of Black patients in medical research.

“The other challenge you have with saying, ‘We want African Americans to step up first,’ is that we don’t want people to feel that they’re being guinea pigs,” said Georges Benjamin, executive director of the American Public Health Association. “We need to be very careful. We don’t want to give people the perception that they’re being experimented upon.”

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Georgetown University would be a great place for a B-52 strike.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    A vaccine for a condition with a 99% survival rate. What a great idea.
    Health experts want to prioritize people of color for a Covid-19 vaccine. But how should it be done?

lol I am fine with niggers being given this concoction they brewed up in 6 months. Line em up. Should put something in it to sterilize the bastards.

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Georgetown University would be a great place for a B-52 strike.
    I was watching a bad ass documentary about Navy SEALs the other day, Some SEALs got surrounded by sandmonkeys in Afghanistan. Heavily outnumbered, they called in an airstrike, but the AC-130 crew said there was only like 48 feet between them and the enemy and they could get hit by friendly fire. They told them to go ahead, they were willing to take that chance because they were so heavily outnumbered. Then, the AC-130 crew did something amazing. They managed to blast all the sandmonkeys to their 72 virgins without hitting a single SEAL. The SEALS said that they were pelted with debris from the strike, but were otherwise unharmed.

AC-130, lethal firepower with surgical precision.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    May I ask what documentary that was???
    Thankfully, I still had it on my DVR. It's a docu series on the History channel called Navy SEALS: America's Secret Warriors Season 2 Episode 5. It tells the story I mentioned, it's about Lieutenant Jason C. Redman who was shot in the face during the conflict. He didn't even know he had been shot he was such a bad ass. Great episode, here it is on youtube.

It also talks about my fave SEAL, Michael Monsoor.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I was watching a bad ass documentary about Navy SEALs the other day, Some SEALs got surrounded by sandmonkeys in Afghanistan. Heavily outnumbered, they called in an airstrike, but the AC-130 crew said there was only like 48 feet between them and the enemy and they could get hit by friendly fire. They told them to go ahead, they were willing to take that chance because they were so heavily outnumbered. Then, the AC-130 crew did something amazing. They managed to blast all the sandmonkeys to their 72 virgins without hitting a single SEAL. The SEALS said that they were pelted with debris from the strike, but were otherwise unharmed.

AC-130, lethal firepower with surgical precision.
    Invented by HUMANS!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There isn't anyone within 10 miles of Georgetown U. that we'll miss.
    Drop fifty old fashioned 1000 pound bombs, and let the chips fall where they may.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    There isn't anyone within 10 miles of Georgetown U. that we'll miss.
    Drop fifty old fashioned 1000 pound bombs, and let the chips fall where they may.

Make that CHIMPS

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

19. Likes DaveInTexas, N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadiq Khan, the skidmark mayor of London is demanding that the niggers and camelshaggers get the vaccine first.

For once, the indigenous population of London agree with him.
    Proudly deplorable

21. Likes N/A liked this post