Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Google is Evil and Disgusting!

Hi guys,
    you probably already heard that, but if not (sadly I have no idea how to post screenshots here so you have to give this a try by your own): Search for "happy woman", and then for "happy white woman" in the google picture search machine. It is DISGUSTING! "happy woman" results loads of pictures of smiling (white!) humans, where as "happy white woman" shows coal burning couples.
    Since google probably will deny to be racist, just do the same search in qwant.com or yandex.com! Would not have thought I'd have to rely on a russian search engine to get unbiased information.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found that out quite some time ago when I needed pictures of a happy couple for a project. There are a few beta oil drillers, but a TON of mudshark pictures. Disgusting brainwashing.

Aww. Look how happy she is with her revolting, sub-simian nigger buck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-11-12 happy white woman images - Google Search.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	281.5 KB 
ID:	12818
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I found that out quite some time ago when I needed pictures of a happy couple for a project. There are a few beta oil drillers, but a TON of mudshark pictures. Disgusting brainwashing.

Ups, I meant mudshark of course! Just did not proof read my post, was so angry I just had to steam off immediately - sorry for that!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be sure never to do a “happy woman “search on Google. Because I do not want to see that shit.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently disentangling myself from google. I've seen the light. Youtube, email, searching, tracking...all corruptible ! Fuck them. They have been over powered by the dark side.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I’ll be sure never to do a “happy woman “search on Google. Because I do not want to see that shit.

You're better off. I was shocked at what I saw. That pic I posted is very mild compared to the other, sick-making stuff.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I just PUKED up my lunch!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The good thing about Google, though:

Type "Miss Ireland and nigger" or "Norwegian princess and nigger". AFAIK it still recognizes who the niggers in question are.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was puzzled at how so many beautiful, white and usually blond young women want the blackest, most ape-like bucks they could find. But oh, they are just models. We know the usual mudsharks are obese and/or fugly, low-class, trailer-trash skanks and sluts who figure a nigger is better than being alone. Won't see them on Google images!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Disgusting, disgusting, disgusting! Thank good I just recently got rid of Google, Apple and Facebook! Pure evil!

"Happy white woman": https://ibb.co/9Gr0brN

"Happy woman": https://ibb.co/g7Q6zSs

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I was puzzled at how so many beautiful, white and usually blond young women want the blackest, most ape-like bucks they could find.
    My sentiments, exactly! It is disgusting!
    But oh, they are just models. We know the usual mudsharks are obese and/or fugly, low-class, trailer-trash skanks and sluts who figure a nigger is better than being alone. Won't see them on Google images!
    No, sorry, to my mind that is inexcusable! If a model accepts to take such pictures, she fully and intentionally supports that kind of nonsense. Therefore she probably is already a mudshark, or at least not opposing.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was puzzled at how so many beautiful, white and usually blond young women want the blackest, most ape-like bucks they could find. But oh, they are just models. We know the usual mudsharks are obese and/or fugly, low-class, trailer-trash skanks and sluts who figure a nigger is better than being alone. Won't see them on Google images!
    Exactly. “Stand here next to this nigger for a “happy white woman” photo op”
    Meanwhile, the nigger is really muh dikkin the ugliest white piece of shit with her own gravitational pull talkin about how he be stealin all da wyte wimminz.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My sentiments, exactly! It is disgusting!

No, sorry, to my mind that is inexcusable! If a model accepts to take such pictures, she fully and intentionally supports that kind of nonsense. Therefore she probably is already a mudshark, or at least not opposing.

I certainly see your point. However, people need to earn a living and pay their bills and these days if models refuse to pose with niggers or, in the case of actresses, do stomach-turning sex scenes with greasy bucks (which now seems obligatory but mostly only for women), not only will they never work again but they will be publicly ridiculed and figuratively stoned to death by an angry mob of hypocrites. I don't envy any of them.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The good thing about Google, though:

Type "Miss Ireland and nigger" or "Norwegian princess and nigger". AFAIK it still recognizes who the niggers in question are.
    I see your intention. But still, I was truly disgusted by the result of "Norwegian princess and nigger":

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I certainly see your point. However, people need to earn a living and pay their bills and these days if models refuse to pose with niggers or, in the case of actresses, do stomach-turning sex scenes with greasy bucks (which now seems obligatory but mostly only for women), not only will they never work again but they will be publicly ridiculed and figuratively stoned to death by an angry mob of hypocrites. I don't envy any of them.
    Shows how FUCKED UP the world is today!!

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    You are of course right. But I have two objections. First, not standing up to ones values is the reason for all this misery. But of course you are right, sometimes people can't refuse. Second, if models really wanted, most of the time they certainly could find some other excuses for not doing that exact job. Besides: "Model" is - at least to my mind - some sort of a no go job. Even the super unknown ones get paid hourly wages beyond imagination, even though there is not created anything of real use or value. (My company once hired a hand model for an ad picture, she was paid triple-digit per hour. The photographer earned 50 bucks...)

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you are of course right. But i have two objections. First, not standing up to ones values is the reason for all this misery. But of course you are right, sometimes people can't refuse. Second, if models really wanted, most of the time they certainly could find some other excuses for not doing that exact job. Besides: "model" is - at least to my mind - some sort of a no go job. Even the super unknown ones get paid hourly wages beyond imagination, even though there is not created anything of real use or value. (my company once hired a hand model for an ad picture, she was paid triple-digit per hour. The photographer earned 50 bucks...)
    unbelieavable!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    The sad result of 24/7 MSM brainwashing:

Name:	26QBqFe.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	185.1 KB 
ID:	12847

This is more what I've seen:

Name:	wIBfSom.gif 
Views:	26 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	12848

What is this? A campaign?!?! The world has gone mad.

Name:	NHimukM.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	12856
    Last edited by NigShitPigShit; 11-15-2020 at 01:25 AM. Reason: added another picture