Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Youtube loves advertising Nigger Supremacists

Damn that nigger-worshipping Youtube company. They are politically motivated scumbags - removing anti-nigger videos while pushing as many nigger supremacist videos as possible. They make these nigger movies front-page news on their home page. If they had any balls they'd put anti-nigger videos on the front page, right alongside. Give us, the american audience, all sides of the story and let the people choose the best side. But the fucking punks would never do this, of course, because it would be self-defeating.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Youtube = Alphabet
    Google = Alphabet
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

It all sucks. They promote niggers, progressives, and other such garbage. Even worse, they censor anyone who doesn't agree. This while they serve up advertisements full of niggers. Avoid ALL at all costs.

It's not easy. I haven't been on Twitter in years. I was never on Facebook. Youtube and some other Google services are another story. There is content on Youtube that I like, and no decent alternative to Google Earth. But I block all their ads, and more importantly I don't subscribe. Don't use gmail or calendar either it is all garbage, they will capture every word and email address and build a profile on you, and use it to serve up more ads. Fuck them.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Youtube = Alphabet
    Google = Alphabet
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

It all sucks. They promote niggers, progressives, and other such garbage. Even worse, they censor anyone who doesn't agree. This while they serve up advertisements full of niggers. Avoid ALL at all costs.

It's not easy. I haven't been on Twitter in years. I was never on Facebook. Youtube and some other Google services are another story. There is content on Youtube that I like, and no decent alternative to Google Earth. But I block all their ads, and more importantly I don't subscribe. Don't use gmail or calendar either it is all garbage, they will capture every word and email address and build a profile on you, and use it to serve up more ads. Fuck them.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...they will capture every word and email address and build a profile on you, and use it to serve up more ads. Fuck them.

You got that shit straight!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It's like a political party of its own - the Niggmunist Party

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I'm hoping a magnitude 9.3 earthquake and tidal wave sinks the bay area!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    No Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account. The other day, I deleted most of my YouTube subscriptions. Simply stopped using my gmail account and opened a protonmail account.

Still have a grudge against Wikipedia.

Don't know if anyone remembers but, during the McCain/Obama presidential race, instead of running two columns side-by-side, one for each candidate, Wikipedia put ALL of Obama's information first, on top, so the first full screenload was pure Obama. We had to scroll/page down to read anything about McCain, and we know how likely it is for people to page/scroll down.

Wikipedia's obvious pro-nigger, liberal bias made me vow never to donate to them. EVER.

Everything I look at nowadays has a goddamn nigger on the cover. My bank's web page. My alumni magazines. Especially stuff about coding. They always show a fucking coon wearing glasses typing at a computer.

Fuck niggers. Promoting niggers drags our whole society down.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Youtube = Alphabet
    Google = Alphabet
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

My sentiments, exactly! Personally I of course would add Apple to that list, but apart from that you are completely right! Btw., to avoid giving google data & ad revenue, you can use invidious instead of youtube.com, it is still youtube but through an proxy, and you get rid of the annoying "log in" pop ups. As an replacement for maps/earth, I use Marble or gnome Maps, www.openstreetmap.org might be a usable replacement as well. Personally I am ok with osm, but I know people who don't like it.

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My sentiments, exactly! Personally I of course would add Apple to that list, but apart from that you are completely right! Btw., to avoid giving google data & ad revenue, you can use invidious instead of youtube.com, it is still youtube but through an proxy, and you get rid of the annoying "log in" pop ups. As an replacement for maps/earth, I use Marble or gnome Maps, www.openstreetmap.org might be a usable replacement as well. Personally I am ok with osm, but I know people who don't like it.
    I tried Marble a couple of years ago and found it useless ... but perhaps they have made improvements. I will try it again.

What I need is a profile changer. I'm not sure if that's the right term but what I mean is that your computer/device has a profile that can be tracked. You have a certain screen resolution, you have a language and keyboard, you have a browser with a certain set of addons/extensions and so forth. All that combined is like a unique fingerprint.

There are addons/extensions for some browsers that remove the referrer when you click on a link so the website can't see where you're coming from. I would like to see one that spoofs your entire profile, but I haven't found anything suitable.

Unregistered, you seem to be security aware, so if you can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated!

I already use OSM, and I will check out Invidious.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

13. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That's why I'm hoping a magnitude 9.3 earthquake and tidal wave sinks the bay area!
    And just imagine the massive chimpouts if niggers could not get any bling bling iTard sailfoames any more

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I tried Marble a couple of years ago and found it useless ... but perhaps they have made improvements. I will try it again.
    Yes, you are right, google maps is way better than Marble. I just mentioned it because many people don't know at all that there are alternatives. It depends on what you are looking for, but the satellite view of gnome maps is almost on par with google maps, and way better than marble (for whatever reason). Sadly, none of the alternatives has something like street-view. Funnily, for navigation only, I prefer open street map to google. (There is also an pretty good app called OSMAnd, it is even possible to download maps & wikipedia entries for offline use.) Here maps is an alternative as well (belongs to Nokia and different car manufacturers, so at least not google).

What I need is a profile changer. I'm not sure if that's the right term but what I mean is that your computer/device has a profile that can be tracked. You have a certain screen resolution, you have a language and keyboard, you have a browser with a certain set of addons/extensions and so forth. All that combined is like a unique fingerprint.

There are addons/extensions for some browsers that remove the referrer when you click on a link so the website can't see where you're coming from. I would like to see one that spoofs your entire profile, but I haven't found anything suitable.

Unregistered, you seem to be security aware, so if you can point me in the right direction that would be appreciated!

I already use OSM, and I will check out Invidious.
    Sadly, the "profile changer" thing is almost impossible, for various reasons. You already mentioned language, display & window resolution, but there are many more things that can be used for tracking. You can only try to make it more difficult for them. Good start are the "uBlock Origin" and "uMatrix" Add ons, even though it takes some time to configure that stuff to make it work with every site (Instead of uMatrix, if you prefer less handwork, "Decentraleyes" does a pretty decent job as well). Bonus, you are practically ad free, mostly script free (especially all the facebook, twitter... buttons can be blocked, referer gets hidden etc.), and it can save you a ton of (mobile) data volume. For twitter & youtube I use the add on "Invidition" - works very well for twitter, for invidious it's so so. Alternative would be youtube via one of the many stand-alone programs, I like FreeTube. As long as you don't log in, it makes you anonymous (via invidious) and ad free.
    What I did not try yet, is the browser "Brave". That is a chromium browser with many built in anti tracking things. I was told it even has Tor built in for the "private window" thing. Wanted to give it a try for ages, always forgot.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yes, you are right, google maps is way better than Marble. I just mentioned it because many people don't know at all that there are alternatives. It depends on what you are looking for, but the satellite view of gnome maps is almost on par with google maps, and way better than marble (for whatever reason). Sadly, none of the alternatives has something like street-view. Funnily, for navigation only, I prefer open street map to google. (There is also an pretty good app called OSMAnd, it is even possible to download maps & wikipedia entries for offline use.) Here maps is an alternative as well (belongs to Nokia and different car manufacturers, so at least not google).

Sadly, the "profile changer" thing is almost impossible, for various reasons. You already mentioned language, display & window resolution, but there are many more things that can be used for tracking. You can only try to make it more difficult for them. Good start are the "uBlock Origin" and "uMatrix" Add ons, even though it takes some time to configure that stuff to make it work with every site (Instead of uMatrix, if you prefer less handwork, "Decentraleyes" does a pretty decent job as well). Bonus, you are practically ad free, mostly script free (especially all the facebook, twitter... buttons can be blocked, referer gets hidden etc.), and it can save you a ton of (mobile) data volume. For twitter & youtube I use the add on "Invidition" - works very well for twitter, for invidious it's so so. Alternative would be youtube via one of the many stand-alone programs, I like FreeTube. As long as you don't log in, it makes you anonymous (via invidious) and ad free.
    What I did not try yet, is the browser "Brave". That is a chromium browser with many built in anti tracking things. I was told it even has Tor built in for the "private window" thing. Wanted to give it a try for ages, always forgot.
    Hi, can't edit my post as guest, therefore: Replace "Decentraleyes" with "Privacy Badger". Sorry, completely forgot that one. I Personally use FF with uBlock&uMatrix, but on the machines of my sis, parents, friends... I normally install FF with uBlock&PrivacyBadger.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    You got that shit straight!
    One more NAACP: Niggers Are Always Crazy Pedophiles.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    It's like a political party of its own - the Niggmunist Party
    There is already a political party that exists for niggers..its the Scumocrats, they love the nigger monkey, during the campaign it was revealed what google, facebook and the rest of silicon valley donated to defeat President Trump...it was in the hundreds of millions...