Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wiggers

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wiggers

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their parents must be proud of them.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really see the point of a long-barrel revolver. If you're going to do that, get a revolver rifle (which surprisingly do exist) in .357.

A .357 double-action snubbie loaded with .38 special is more than enough gun for self defense. I personally prefer the single-action .357.

As for the wiggers, if they want to act like niggers, then most likely they will end up being treated like niggers. Probably with a scholarship at nigger university and lots of ass rape.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I don't really see the point of a long-barrel revolver. If you're going to do that, get a revolver rifle (which surprisingly do exist) in .357.

A .357 double-action snubbie loaded with .38 special is more than enough gun for self defense. I personally prefer the single-action .357.

As for the wiggers, if they want to act like niggers, then most likely they will end up being treated like niggers. Probably with a scholarship at nigger university and lots of ass rape.
    Wiggers act like niggers.They like to boast about stupid shit. Which is what usually gets them prematurely dayd.I am sure that wigger does not know how to shoot that long barreled revolver very proficiently.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Wiggers act like niggers.They like to boast about stupid shit. Which is what usually gets them prematurely dayd.I am sure that wigger does not know how to shoot that long barreled revolver very proficiently.
    He beez holdin' it sideways n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who promotes, adores, emulates actions and nigger culture is a nigger. Asians who like hip-hop are niggers too. Criminals and lawbreakers are also niggers. Illegals are also niggers. Once they deviate from the purity and intent of a lawful America, they become niggers. I'd like to say they're worse than actual shitskin Africans, but they are equally disgusting.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Anyone who promotes, adores, emulates actions and nigger culture is a nigger. Asians who like hip-hop are niggers too. Criminals and lawbreakers are also niggers. Illegals are also niggers. Once they deviate from the purity and intent of a lawful America, they become niggers. I'd like to say they're worse than actual shitskin Africans, but they are equally disgusting.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Cooncasian
    Corruptacrackah
    Golliwig
    Hood Honkey
    Hickaninny
    Hill-jigga-billy
    Ice Monkey
    Saltine Sambo
    Wannabeez
    Wiggaboo

I just shit those out in about 5 minutes along with this:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Dickson McPhisthur liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Cooncasian
    Corruptacrackah
    Golliwig
    Hood Honkey
    Hickaninny
    Hill-jigga-billy
    Ice Monkey
    Saltine Sambo
    Wannabeez
    Wiggaboo

I just shit those out in about 5 minutes along with this:

That's the wigger (c)rapper Paul Wall. He hangs out with another wigger (?) who calls himself Riff Raff. Riff Raff started out as a comedian trolling wiggers and niggers and then became an actual wigger. But, he takes the concept of being a wigger to insane heights.

In fact, James Franco played a wigger in a movie called The Springbreakers and modeled his character after Riff Raff. Like Riff Raff, Franco's character is too retarded to be real.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Dickson McPhisthur liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the wiggers, spiggers, gangsta cRappers and nu-males need to be rounded up and put in Marine boot camp with someone like Sgt. R. Lee Ermey riding their pansy asses.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    He beez holdin' it sideways n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Because that's the way it came in the box

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a kid growing up, I wanted to be a lot of things... BUT NEVER A NIGGER!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming home from my Dad's place a couple of weeks back, an old nigger buck got on the train about three rows away from me and there we sat, in silence minding our own business.

A pair of little wigger twats got on at Eltham, with the obligatory (c)rap music blaring out of their phones and in an attempt to sound menacing, they called one of their mates on speakerphone.

“YO YO YO FAM! IZ MAN GONNA MEE’ US UP LIKE! TELL ‘IM AHM GONNA FUCK’ IM UP WHEN AH SEEZ’ IM, INNIT”

And so on and so forth for several minutes in the most unconvincing faux Yardy patois that a middle class 13 year old white kid can muster. And then the (c)rap was put back on full full blast for the delight of the rest of the carriage.

The old buck got up, tutted and went to sit down at other end of the carriage.

As he passed me, he mumbled ‘Bloody racket’ in the most cut glass English accent imaginable.

Had to chuckle. Two white kids trying to be niggers and a nigger who sounded more British than them.

Stupid little scrotes will end up as a knife crime statistic anyway.
    Proudly deplorable

19. Likes IseDaDiva, N/A, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

It is probably not even real. I had a plastic one just like it when I was about 7 years old when I thought it was cool.

This guy probably stole it from the dollar bin at the salvation army.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A human wanting to be a nigger means the human has a mental problem.I remember as a kid, when I would do something fucked up..My dad would say “kid,stop acting like a nigger”.To me, that was a major insult. It would stop me in my tracks.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Made my share of foolish mistakes and then some, but something instinctive, evolutionary, kept me from ever even considering dating a nigger, let alone acting like one.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone else noticed that wigger face tattoos look like they were drawn on with permanent marker by a blind Macaque?
    Proudly deplorable

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that wigger face tattoos look like they were drawn on with permanent marker by a blind Macaque?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast