Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    You may have watched the Pioneer Woman Bree Drummond on Food Network.... she and her husband Ladd have a ranch in Oklahoma.

Besides her son and daughters.... she now has a full grown nigger buck amongst them.

This "foster child" is well into it's raping, robbing, and murdering years. I'm sure it's already muh dickin' Bree and the girls. Probably the son as well. The husband probably gets off on it all... he strikes me as the type.

What kind of man allows his wife to "foster" a full grown nigger ape?

https://people.com/food/ree-drummond...-wacky-family/

Pet niggers are very popular among “woke” white people nowadays and helps to further their career. The funny thing is, they use them for that purpose which is literally racist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    "...Jamar got into an ATV accident on their ranch. "He’d never driven before, so when he saw the vehicle in the garage he thought it seemed like a fun activity. About fifty yards down the road, he made too sharp a turn and wound up tipping over the ATV and badly injuring his foot..."

Niggers can't drive ATV's either.

Referencing my last post... "so when he saw the vehicle in the garage he thought it seemed like a fun activity"

Seems to me that reads the spook clearly stole the ATV from the garage and took it out and wrecked it.

He was probably wanting to go out on the ranch and Muh Dik one or both of his "step sisters' but didn't get the job done because he drives like a nigger

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    So the only remaining question is if it will MuhDick or kill its step sisters!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the only remaining question is if it will MuhDick or kill its step sisters!
    Unfortunately, both. And the question is not if, but when.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate to keep beating this thread to death but Mrs. CCR was watching a food show today... Christmas cookie baking. As I was walking through, I looked up and there was Bree Drummond!

There was also an older cue ball headed nigger buck on the stage who she was definitely making goo goo eyes at. She had that I want some of that tar paper roll look in her eye.

Maybe she is a burner and that buck she adopted is her boy toy because Laddy can't or won't throw her the meat anymore.

N.A.A.C.P.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    TV personalities adopt or coddle niggers to show how progressive they are, for more $$$. However, it's not just a business decision - it really shows that they really think niggers are also human beings, but we know they're not. Sadly, most people today don't see them as gorillas but as equals or pets, and the worst are the miscegenating whores.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    [...] the worst are the miscegenating whores.
    My sentiments, exactly!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    TV personalities adopt or coddle niggers to show how progressive they are, for more $$$. However, it's not just a business decision - it really shows that they really think niggers are also human beings, but we know they're not. Sadly, most people today don't see them as gorillas but as equals or pets, and the worst are the miscegenating whores.
    Like madonna and that CUNT chelsea handler!!

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum
    It's been my opinion for a long time, also I remember a nigger work associate back in the day mentioning this to me; that white red-headed women were much much more likely to contaminate themselves with niggers versus say a white blonde or brunette woman, I wouldn't doubt it at all if it was found out that the nigger had already scrogged the pioneer nigger lover....the show has probably made the red-headed Mud Shark a millionaire many times over, so mud shark and her little dick hubby ain't gonna give up the gravy train so easy...besides mud shark has an ugly mug, perfect bait for a nigger...
    Can confirm. Years ago, my white red-headed then-office-mate told me she had the hots for Denzel Washington and that she'd had a nigger boyfriend. I was completely speechless.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Can confirm. Years ago, my white red-headed then-office-mate told me she had the hots for Denzel Washington and that she'd had a nigger boyfriend. I was completely speechless.

Had she fallen and bumped her head?

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Had she fallen and bumped her head?
    No, the nigger bf PUSHED her and she bumped her head!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    No, the nigger bf PUSHED her and she bumped her head!!

Right on!

N.A.A.C.P.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    You may have watched the Pioneer Woman Bree Drummond on Food Network.... she and her husband Ladd have a ranch in Oklahoma.

Besides her son and daughters.... she now has a full grown nigger buck amongst them.

This "foster child" is well into it's raping, robbing, and murdering years. I'm sure it's already muh dickin' Bree and the girls. Probably the son as well. The husband probably gets off on it all... he strikes me as the type.

What kind of man allows his wife to "foster" a full grown nigger ape?

https://people.com/food/ree-drummond...-wacky-family/
    Ah fuck. My mom loves her. Was thinking of getting her a PW cookbook for Christmas. May need to reconsider
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Ah fuck. My mom loves her. Was thinking of getting her a PW cookbook for Christmas. May need to reconsider

I happened to walk through the living room last weekend while Mrs. CCR was watching a holiday bake show.

The Pioneer Woman was one of the cooks or judges or some shit.

I immediately recognized her as the woman that was being talked about here on CO, I educated Mrs. CCR about her little pet and it annoyed Mrs. CCR enough that she switched channels.

N.A.A.C.P.