Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

"Pioneer Woman" Shows Off Her New Pet Nigger

You may have watched the Pioneer Woman Bree Drummond on Food Network.... she and her husband Ladd have a ranch in Oklahoma.

Besides her son and daughters.... she now has a full grown nigger buck amongst them.

This "foster child" is well into it's raping, robbing, and murdering years. I'm sure it's already muh dickin' Bree and the girls. Probably the son as well. The husband probably gets off on it all... he strikes me as the type.

What kind of man allows his wife to "foster" a full grown nigger ape?

https://people.com/food/ree-drummond...-wacky-family/

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    You may have watched the Pioneer Woman Bree Drummond on Food Network.... she and her husband Ladd have a ranch in Oklahoma.

Besides her son and daughters.... she now has a full grown nigger buck amongst them.

This "foster child" is well into it's raping, robbing, and murdering years. I'm sure it's already muh dickin' Bree and the girls. Probably the son as well. The husband probably gets off on it all... he strikes me as the type.

Only a cuck boy would allow that.Sick motherfuckers right there.

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

If they have a ranch (Oklahoma) perhaps he is their new slave the only question being does he answer to the name Toby.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From this day on, I will prohibit my girlfriend from buying any Pioneer Woman items at Walmart. No more of her shows at the house. I can't believe anyone from OK will do this. Yes, as a slave, but to have its picture with your entire family? A slave needs to be in chains. Ultra disgusting, prostituting his daughters for publicity.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

This "foster child" is well into it's raping, robbing, and murdering years.
    So you mean its around 10?
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    So you mean its around 10?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Footnote: I actually just ran across her cooking show while channel surfing... she looks like the type that would burn coal.

N.A.A.C.P.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

She has children! These evil libtards not only destroy their own lives, but that of their human kids as well!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Article should have read...

"I haven’t written or spoken publicly about him much, because for one thing, he's a nigger, plus the state agency that handles fostering has strict rules against posting about foster children on social media,

N.A.A.C.P.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

No doubt! But seriously, since when do big, full-grown bucks get to be a foster child? And why didn't some niggers take it in?

"he told me he’s tired of feeling like we’re trying to hide him from the world."
    Of course, she and her cuck hubby are hiding it. I'd hide it too. But let's back up a little: I wouldn't HAVE a nigger in my house, so nothing to hide.

I'm picturing myself bringing that over-stuffed nigger home and saying to my husband, "Can I keep him, dear? He needs a home."

That thought has me in stitches.

I wonder when we'll read, "Family slain by their pet nigger."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I wonder when we'll read, "Family slain by their pet nigger."

Probably sooner than later!

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    [/b]

Probably sooner than later!
    Unfortunately, that's probably the case.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Hi guys I am from Europe, so I had no idea who/what that Pioneer Woman is - had to look it up. Am I right, she is a tv cook, farmer and "Pioneer Woman" is just her brand? If so, I would like to know since when on earth farmers in the US are liberals?!
    At least over here, probably all of them are conservative. Heavily conservative! And since liberals probably are the same all over the world, that seems to be the only natural choice, since libtards blame farmers for everything (destruction of the world, environment and so on). So, what went wrong with this "lady"? I am confused!

17. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi guys I am from Europe, so I had no idea who/what that Pioneer Woman is - had to look it up. Am I right, she is a tv cook, farmer and "Pioneer Woman" is just her brand? If so, I would like to know since when on earth farmers in the US are liberals?!
    At least over here, probably all of them are conservative. Heavily conservative! And since liberals probably are the same all over the world, that seems to be the only natural choice, since libtards blame farmers for everything (destruction of the world, environment and so on). So, what went wrong with this "lady"? I am confused!
    I think the producers of the show wanted to add "color" to the show by adding a nigger. Might not even be a real adoption... it is TV you know!

N.A.A.C.P.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I think the producers of the show wanted to add "color" to the show by adding a nigger. Might not even be a real adoption... it is TV you know!
    Hopefully you are right! Still, I am not sure if that makes it any better. Because adopting a "virtual nigger" may not be as dangerous as the real deal, but it still means tolerating and spreading the inhuman evil libtard agenda.
    Stay safe!

20. Likes N/A liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Footnote: I actually just ran across her cooking show while channel surfing... she looks like the type that would burn coal.
    My WAG....(wild ass guess)would be that the producers forced or were forced to incorporate a nigger into the show, 20 years ago I can remember watching Food network with my little daughter, back then it was a different show, No niggers and the whole format was geared toward a white more conservative audience. It's totally nigger-loving Fuxated now, haven't watched it in many many years.

It's been my opinion for a long time, also I remember a nigger work associate back in the day mentioning this to me; that white red-headed women were much much more likely to contaminate themselves with niggers versus say a white blonde or brunette woman, I wouldn't doubt it at all if it was found out that the nigger had already scrogged the pioneer nigger lover....the show has probably made the red-headed Mud Shark a millionaire many times over, so mud shark and her little dick hubby ain't gonna give up the gravy train so easy...besides mud shark has an ugly mug, perfect bait for a nigger...

22. Likes N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't stand seeing a nigger "cook" or "chef". Fucking ugly black paws handling food, with ugly faces looking in the camera.

I realized something disturbing, though. I saw a PBS show that during the last 2 World Wars, niggers were the cooks and garbage men. The latter, they deserve. Cooking food for GIs, that was disgusting. It's a miracle we won both wars.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "...Jamar got into an ATV accident on their ranch. "He’d never driven before, so when he saw the vehicle in the garage he thought it seemed like a fun activity. About fifty yards down the road, he made too sharp a turn and wound up tipping over the ATV and badly injuring his foot..."

Niggers can't drive ATV's either.

N.A.A.C.P.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    "...Jamar got into an ATV accident on their ranch. "He’d never driven before, so when he saw the vehicle in the garage he thought it seemed like a fun activity. About fifty yards down the road, he made too sharp a turn and wound up tipping over the ATV and badly injuring his foot..."

Niggers can't drive ATV's either.
    Yea too bad the nigger didn't break it's back, that way the stinking monkey nigger couldn't muh-dik anymore AND the pioneer mud shark would have to take care of it its whole life....

You know with 2 young daughters at home, who in their right mind would bring home a stinking nigger? You Know the nigger WILL attempt a multi muh dikking.....